“Good sushi -- quality, fresh, decent service”
Review of Lee's Sushi

Lee's Sushi
Ranked #23 of 155 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Good sushi -- quality, fresh, decent service”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I'll give it a very good. It was close. Overall, not bad. The fish was good quality for the most part, and fresh. The sushi was good. I don't know what else is in the area, so perhaps this is the best of the bunch. I don't know.

I ordered a wide variety of sushi. I tried to talk to the sushi chef about what he liked, recommended, etc. That didn't go so well, LOL. Some of the fish, while fresh, seemed to be a bit bland, lacking some of the nuances, flavor profile, etc. The service was OK. While the place wasn't crowded, I had to keep asking for refills of water, and whenever I needed something it was a bit of an effort -- for me to get someone's attention, and for them to bring it to me.

I'll go back and give it another shot, but I'll probably try another sushi place in Wayne before I head back there. Give it a shot. It's good. You might love it.

• Visited March 2014

Wayne, New Jersey
“GREAT PLACE!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Went there last night with some friends, Great food at a Great price..very casual. staff didnt rush us out..I will definitely be returning!!

• Visited January 2014
NEW JERSEY, USA
“Excellent Place!!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I go to Lee's Sushi quite often. We love this place!! Great food, great service, and all this at a great price!
Even when they're packed, you never feel rushed.

1 Thank NINANewJersey_Usa
Wayne, New Jersey, USA
“Good food good price”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We tried the lunch boxes, and they were great! We ordered to pick up, fast service, and very competitive price.

Visited October 2013
“Bangin lunch special.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Their lunch specials are the best i have found in wayne. Portions are huge and the price is definitely right. Im talking about their bento boxes. If you dine there frequently they will also hook up free stuff like spicy rice, a piece of sushi or sashimi, etc. Their sushi is also great... but its averagely priced/borderline expensive. Rightfully so tho. Ive lived in nj all my life and this place rocks. You can also byob. Theyre chill. Liquor store is also right next door. Winning.

• Visited April 2013