“Lee Sushi is Hidden Gem!”
Review of Lee's Sushi

Lee's Sushi
Ranked #27 of 162 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 2, 2013

7 years ago I would not touch sushi, until my friend introduced me to Lees. I have been going to Lee Sushi for 7 years now and will continue to for the next 7+. There is no beating the sushi, service and Mr Lee! Excellent and fresh fish and the korean dishes are to die for! Try the Gop Dol Bi Bim Bap! Pricing is mid-range. Liquor store next door for you to BYOB.
Usually complimentary starters are served - the spicy seafood rice in shell is awesome!
Definitely stop in to say hi to Vincent and Mr Lee-they are great.

1  Thank mtgplannerhh
There are newer reviews for Lee's Sushi

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We decided to try this for lunch one day since we needed somewhere new to try locally. It resides in a small strip mall and doesn't look like much. When we went inside we were pleasantly surprised how nice it was.

The food is really great quality and the pricing is just a little high, but not so much that it's out in left field. Service wise, they are on par and very nice. As with a lot of Asian restaurants, they were open Christmas day and New Years Eve. We went both times... yes, we like the food a lot.

My wife's favorite is the Kal Bi Tang box (lunch or dinner). Great flavors and a lot of variety. I've been trying new dishes whenever we go and haven't been disappointed. Don't bother ordering any appetizers if you go for the lunch or dinner boxes... there is plenty of food.

I can't quite give it 5 stars, but it's very close.

1  Thank SubaruLegacy
Reviewed January 4, 2013

They really take care of their customers, they make you feel special. Excellent meal. Those I ate with were regulars but this was my first visit. I would love to go back next time I'm in northern NJ.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Be prepared for a lot of free appetizers,so don't order too much on your own. The sushi was very fresh and we had a couple of "special" rolls. I will probably go back, but again, ratings seem high based on our experience.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Lee's Sushi is awesome! Everything we have tried here is great! The Gop Dol Bi Bim Bop is hands down the best dinner I have eaten out in months, maybe years! It's a mix of vegetables with bulgogi (Korean BBQ beef) and a fried egg and an awesome homemade hot sauce over sushi rice in a piping hot stone bowl, and it is amazing! The stone bowl fries the rice at the bottom making it sticky and crunchy, and the heat from the bowl cooks the egg yolk after you mix it in with everything else. I saw morimoto make this on iron chef this afternoon and when I saw it on the menu at Lee's I had to have it! The best part is it was only $15.00!! I'll be back again with some friends from work this week, it is too good not to share with everyone I know!

Been to Lee's Sushi? Share your experiences!