“Great place to try sushi!”
Review of Lee's Sushi

Lee's Sushi
Ranked #29 of 159 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Japanese
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Great place to try sushi!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Last year I came here I absolutely lived it. Was there couple weeks ago with the same big group. A great time but the food was excellent! And I actually tried things I never would have e loved it! Food was excellent e fresh!

Succasunna, New Jersey
“Great Food, Service and Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have eaten here many times and I'm never disappointed. I met some friends there who I haven't seen in a long time. We sat there for a very long time - enjoying our sushi and wine and were never felt rushed even though the restaurant was getting crowded.

• Visited March 2012
New York City, New York
“Typical strip mall restaurant”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This restaurant serves both Korean and Japanese food. We ordered Korean food this time. Our waitress was very nice and attentive, excellent service. The food is good, no complaints. Prices are reasonable. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited January 2012
New Jersey
“Best Sushi!”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Lee's Sushi is an excellent restaurant for fresh sushi dishes. The staff are very friendly and always give you a little extra food in the form of appetizers or desert. The sushi is very fresh and DELICIOUS. Favorites sushi rolls include the Lady Killer, the Volcano roll, Boston Roll, Spicy Shrimp Tempura, Spider Roll, Sunset Roll. I could go on, but suffice it to say, everything we've tasted there is fresh and excellent. Great for lunch or dinner.

Visited November 2011
“Best sushi in the area”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Lee's sushi is the best sushi in this area hands down. I highly recommend the dragon and shrimp crunch rolls.

Been to Lee's Sushi? Share your experiences!