“best local chinese food”
Review of China Paradise Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Paradise Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Wayne, New Jersey
“best local chinese food”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went here for father's day with my family and we always have a good experience. the portions are a good size, the price is reasonable, and the food is very good.

Visited June 2013

Toronto, Canada
“An Okay Restaurant”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The place was spacious. I can't complain about the service much.. It wasn't that busy when we dined in so, we got all the attention we needed. The food was okay. The prices are a little high but the portions are large. An okay Chinese restaurant for me.

• Visited March 2013
Highland Lakes, New Jersey
“Very Good Food...Very Unobservant, Unfriendly Waiter”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The title sums it up. The waiter acted distant, aloof and unfriendly, and I had a hard time getting his attention the whole time I was eating. I do like the food, the prices are reasonable, and the portions are large. I rated this place only average for the service this visit.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank DrumBob
Wayne, New Jersey
“The food is really good. The restaurant is pricey but the can't deliver good service.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The restaurant was busy but not too crowded so we seated right away for 5ppl. The waiter didn't pay attention to our table & he was clearly in a bad mood. We couldn't get water or our appetizer plates cleared from the table. Although the food was good it wasn't as enjoyable an experience as it should have been.

1 Thank Jenn S
NJ
“Its just great reliable chinese food”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Ive been eating at this place most of my life and i love it. When i get chinese this is the spot. Great lo mein and huge selection of other dishes. Its great for takeout or to just have a seat at the bar and eat. The dining room has character and the staff is great. If you want good no frill chinese this is the place for you

• Visited November 2011