“Standard OG”

Olive Garden
Ranked #89 of 167 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a standard Olive Garden. Clean and the food is hot and plentiful. I like that they have Gluten-free items on the menu now which helps as half my family follows a gluten-free diet. We go here for a quick meal and only on nights without a line. I am not waiting on line for Olive Garden. I consider this my fast food option.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

After a long day of shopping my daughter and I decided to stop at the Olive Garden in Wayne Nj for lunch. This isnt our first time going there. Close by JCPenny where we just left so it was perfect. Although it was lunch time the wait was less then 15 min. My daughter had the spagetti and I had the shrimp fritta sandwich with diced tomatoes and basil.It was great. My daughter ordered the Zeppoles to go and of course we got an order of bread sticks to go. The atmosphere and resturant was clean. Service was great we will go there again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Olive Gardens are a reasonable family restaurant, the choices are plentiful and if you like salad (like I do) the all you an eat italian salad is good.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stopped at this Olive Garden for lunch and were very pleased with our food and service. Our waitress, Tara was friendly and attentive and our food and portions made for a good value. We do have favorite Italian restaurants at home that are better but Olive Garden is always a safe bet on the road. The restaurant was clean, the food was good and the service was excellent.

1  Thank gailmath
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Their food is just ok. Salad is very good. Wish they served the lunch specials on weekends, but they don't.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!