“its always a surprise”

Reserve a Table
Wed, 7/24
8:00 PM
Ranked #4 of 191 Restaurants in Wayne
Description: A celebration of Italian Art de Vivre and the convivial art of eating together comes to Wayne, New Jersey.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited Viaggio last night and order new plates on the menu and some specials and it was amazing as always. this place doesn't stop surprising me every time.

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

We haven't been here in a while and decided to go back to see if the food is as good as it was when they first opened. It is though they still have the most uncomfortable chairs I have ever sat in. We shared an appetizer of the fried calamari with pickled shallots and a burata, both were out of this world delicious though I wish the portion of calamari was a little larger , it wasn't much to share among 3 people. I had the branzino and my husband and daughter had the steak, all were delicious. For dessert I had the salted caramel ice cream , I could have eaten a gallon of it it was so good. My husband and daughter shared the cheesecake which they said was delicious . A return trip again is called for

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Went to Viaggio's for an early Friday evening dinner with a few friends. The restuarant is well designe, pleasantly decorated and comfortable. It is a relatively small store front restuarant which believes its charming interior. The food was extremely good with a limited, but varied menu. The service was attentive and friendly without being obtrusive.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

It is a BYOB and beautiful decorated restaurant, rustic and elegant at the same time.The service was wonderful, our waitress, McKenzie was very attentive, friendly and knowledgeable of the menu, which it is a little confusing and not too clear. I found it a little difficult to find an entree that wasn't pasta being I am diabetic, but ended up having the NJ Sea Bass, which was very good , but I really did enjoy the appetizer, "De Stefano" Burrata which it was delicious!!! I would say it is not your typical Italian restaurant, it is more modern and fresh and I would recommend it!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

we have been going to this place since it opened. the service is amazing and the food is superior. we have celebrated here many B-days, anniversaries and casual dates.

Date of visit: October 2018