“Very good food”
Review of Water & Wine

Water & Wine
Reserve with OpenTable
Water & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Watchung
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Bedminster, New Jersey
“Very good food”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. It was a nice place although the floor was a little slippery. The food was delicious. My husband felt it was a little bland but as soon as we added salt it was out of this world. We would return here for dinner.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Maria R

“Great Venue!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

was here many time when it was Werners Lake Edge for german cuisine......the bartender started the evening off with some good suggestions for dinner and every thing was great afterwards....great wine list by the glass...would recommend table by lake

1 Thank michael v
“Wonderful dinner for Four”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went with another couple for a birthday celebration. We arrived on a weekday at 630 and were seated immediately by the window overlooking the lake. Our waiter Diego was both pleasant and helpful explaining the dishes. The bread was warm and delicious, several different kinds. I began with a very generous Martini, raw oysters and had soft shelled crab for my dinner. It was all delicious. My husband had the steak and was equally pleased. The other couple had Haddock. It was quiet and we were never rushed. My adult children have gone there also and although they liked the food they felt the room was dated with low ceilings. I on the other hand appreciated the serenity of the room, conversation was easy! A surprise birthday desert was given to the birthday guest. We will definitely return.

2 Thank hillsideave
Arroyo Grande, California
“Perfect venue for a celebration”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

From the minute we entered the parking lot of this restaurant, we were treated with first class valet service. As we entered this charming landmark building, the view of the lake presented itself through the large open windows. The view of the lake, with its' beautiful fountains and flocks of ducks, created the perfect environment for a special evening. The elegant, well spaced tables in front of the windows made each table feel private. Before our party sat down to eat, I knew it was going to be a wonderful experience, and they did not disappoint. The service, the wine list, the food, were magnificent. I was especially delighted with the calamari appetizer and the lobster spaghetti. Both dishes, which I have had in a multitude of restaurants, pleasantly surprised me with their unique flavor and presentation. Bravo to the chef!

1 Thank Lora S
Metuchen, New Jersey
“Will gladly return.......”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The pleasant view of the Lake aside, the quality of service, variety of offerings, knowledgable and well-trained staff made this a restaurant to re-visit. The pre-fixe menu is a true value as some entrees rise to NYC prices. The bread basket, a measure of quality in a restaurant is a winner here. The salad portions were quite large, the oysters mammoth, and the entrees of both steak and fish tastefully prepared. The sorbet dessert was shared as we honestly had no room for more. We'll be returning to sample more of the offerings on this extensive menu.

1 Thank MetroJersey