“Excellent Fish!!!”

Bacari Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacari Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pascack Road
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I had the best Lobster cocktail and The finest Swordfish with Colossal Shrimp I have ever eaten. Just fabulous.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

You will not get typical fare at this restaurant. Their food is eclectic and delicious. I think their menu changes every 6 to 12 months. Their homemade pizza is made in a wood burning oven and is my 12 year old son's favorite. They do have a couple items on the menu for children although this is not a place you will regularly take your kids. A little pricey.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Bacari provides superb food and outstanding professional service. Their fish dishes are particularly good. Wine Spectator awards every year and a great selection of wines at a good range of prices. They frequently change the specials and the regular menu provides excellent choices. I think Bacari Grill is the best restaurant in Bergen County and rivals the best of New York City. I have been there with a family group of 12 with small children and they handled it beautifully. I usually am there with a friend and again they provide great service.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We visited this resturant for dinner one weekend night with another couple, and it is definately worth the trip up to Washington Township The food and service were excellent. We will definately be coming back again for another visit.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I had the NY strip special "Outstanding" Our host and my wife had the Crispy Duck " they both talked about it's uniqueness but consumed every bite" The ladies had the Bacari salad I swear they were in love with it, while I had Caeser " the best" the kept it to what it shoul be. Just fresh and balanced not too much cheese and dressing. My wife had cream burle and I shared a price of Juniors chocolate layer cake. So good and rich we couldn't finish it. Then our waitress Sharon, I have know since 7th grade, just owns the dinning room. She has you back and knows how to be personal and yet do her job well. The menu is extensive with fresh fish and sushi, while perfect choices off all meats " double cut pork chop" with red cabbage. While we were guests it is fairly priced for the perfection. I can go

1  Thank TimOLim0