“Nice relaxing dinner with friends @ Russo's”
Review of Russo's Ristorante - CLOSED

Russo's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were pleasantly greeted upon arrival with no reservations (party of 5). All of us were dressed casual. We were happy that Russo's is BYOB!! The service was friendly & efficient! The Chicken Marsala & Chicken Palermittana & the dinner special were all delicious! We would say that the menu was a bit pricey, since a salad was not included in the meal. After we had finished our meal, we lingered just chatting around the table, it was so nice that they didn't rush us out the door even though it was past closing time! We all appreciated the relaxing evening together! We will be returning for those special occasions!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love this place ! Small and cozy ! Staff is very friendly! The cook is awesome ! It's B.Y.O.B. !! It's snuggled right in the middle of town where you can also go shopping to support the town's small businesses. It's very family oriented. You can bring your children along. Russo's has some of the best appetizers I've ever tasted. I like Stimulus Tuesdays where some of the items on the menu are half priced if you want to save a little money. Very high end food for a moderate price. CXan't wait to visit Russo's again and again.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great Value as its a BYOB, and the Grouper Francaise is to die for. Friendly service and great specials as well. Nothing fancy just good food consistently.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Small, in town byob with a nice menu. Not much personality and ambiance. Other comments: 'old' music too loud, no specials page insert in menu, coffee weak, no sides included nor salads with entrees. Waitress wasn't friendly...and even corrected my husband's pronunciation when he ordered. Won't be rushing back anytime soon for the experience but food was good.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I live in a restaurant desert, good restaurants in Warren County, NJ are few and far between. If I travel east or west 30-45 minutes there are many great restaurants, but close to home it is pretty bleak. The one exception is Russo's which is an small Italian eatery, that specializes in more regional Italian cooking, rather than the (to my tastes) the boring american-Italian cuisine so over represented in NJ. The cooking here is simple, focused on the great strength of Italian food, fresh ingredients
and careful preparation. Over the years I have had some wonderful soft shelled crabs (seasonal), Chicken Arrabiata, fresh fish and pastas.
I truly appreciate the chef (Rick) bringing something worth eating to the neighborhood.

1  Thank daanddo