“Great hard to find German Cooking”
Review of Rolf's

Rolf's
Ranked #41 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2015

Rolfs has been in business a long time but with German food not as popular anymore, their menu is mostly good American fare now. Being 1st generation German, I go there for the German cooking and it is very good. They have 5-6 excellent German dishes on the menu. In the summer they have events outside. I have told a number of people about the German food and they have told me they liked it too.

1  Thank lore d d

Reviewed March 18, 2015

The food is good solid pub-type food. Nice atmosphere. We've Experienced service variations from very good to rude.
A decent selection of common food choices.

Reviewed January 6, 2015

I hadn't been here in a few years and did not have high expectations based on my last visit. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff. I was at a business meeting and they gave us our own room and a special menu to accommodate our needs. I had a Caesar salad and a chicken and pasta dish. Both were excellent. Portions were really too large so I got a second meal from the doggie bag the next day.

1  Thank DavidG14
Reviewed November 13, 2014

Not bad, but nothing to go crazy over. Service was decent and food was ok but basically just a typical restaurant without anything really special. If you're hungry, ok, for a special evening, there are other places I prefer.

1  Thank drwbm
Reviewed November 8, 2014

Had lunch recently at Rolf's. Was surprised there isn't much of a lunch crowd at all. It was seat yourself in the bar area only for lunch - which was just fine. . Atmosphere, music, tables, and interior were good - a bit cold though, had to keep a sweater on. Had the goulash with noodles and cabbage. My friend had the hamburger. Both meals were okay, average. Beer was expensive though. Service was pleasant. I suggest dinner time might be better if you want to try Rolf's.

Been to Rolf's? Share your experiences!