“Good local burger and brew place”
Review of Rolf's

Rolf's
Ranked #40 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2015

The food is good solid pub-type food. Nice atmosphere. We've Experienced service variations from very good to rude.
A decent selection of common food choices.

Reviewed January 6, 2015

I hadn't been here in a few years and did not have high expectations based on my last visit. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff. I was at a business meeting and they gave us our own room and a special menu to accommodate our needs. I had a Caesar salad and a chicken and pasta dish. Both were excellent. Portions were really too large so I got a second meal from the doggie bag the next day.

1  Thank DavidG14
Reviewed November 13, 2014

Not bad, but nothing to go crazy over. Service was decent and food was ok but basically just a typical restaurant without anything really special. If you're hungry, ok, for a special evening, there are other places I prefer.

1  Thank drwbm
Reviewed November 8, 2014

Had lunch recently at Rolf's. Was surprised there isn't much of a lunch crowd at all. It was seat yourself in the bar area only for lunch - which was just fine. . Atmosphere, music, tables, and interior were good - a bit cold though, had to keep a sweater on. Had the goulash with noodles and cabbage. My friend had the hamburger. Both meals were okay, average. Beer was expensive though. Service was pleasant. I suggest dinner time might be better if you want to try Rolf's.

Reviewed November 3, 2014 via mobile

Rolfs in Warren has a wide variety of food offered on it's menu. German food is their specialty but the veggie burger is my favorite! It is a great place to get together with family and friends. If you are looking for an adult night out, most weekends they offer live bands that usually very good. They also offer nightly specials. The bartenders are great! Over all friendly place to go and enjoy

Been to Rolf's? Share your experiences!