“Pretty Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2015

I hadn't been here in a few years and did not have high expectations based on my last visit. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff. I was at a business meeting and they gave us our own room and a special menu to accommodate our needs. I had a Caesar salad and a chicken and pasta dish. Both were excellent. Portions were really too large so I got a second meal from the doggie bag the next day.

1  Thank DavidG14

Reviewed November 13, 2014

Not bad, but nothing to go crazy over. Service was decent and food was ok but basically just a typical restaurant without anything really special. If you're hungry, ok, for a special evening, there are other places I prefer.

1  Thank drwbm
Reviewed November 8, 2014

Had lunch recently at Rolf's. Was surprised there isn't much of a lunch crowd at all. It was seat yourself in the bar area only for lunch - which was just fine. . Atmosphere, music, tables, and interior were good - a bit cold though, had to keep a sweater on. Had the goulash with noodles and cabbage. My friend had the hamburger. Both meals were okay, average. Beer was expensive though. Service was pleasant. I suggest dinner time might be better if you want to try Rolf's.

Reviewed November 3, 2014 via mobile

Rolfs in Warren has a wide variety of food offered on it's menu. German food is their specialty but the veggie burger is my favorite! It is a great place to get together with family and friends. If you are looking for an adult night out, most weekends they offer live bands that usually very good. They also offer nightly specials. The bartenders are great! Over all friendly place to go and enjoy

Reviewed October 28, 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Rolf's tonight for our 8th wedding anniversary. We had a coupon from restaurant.com which really finalized our decision to go there. Things are tough ya know!...lol We had for appetizers, steak toasts, and potato pancakes. For our salads we had gurken salat and Beet, orange, and sesame chicken salad. For entrees we had smoked apple chops and Rolf's Wienerschnitzel. Since our coupon was for $50 off of $100, we ordered 4 desserts and took 2 home, along with 50% of our apps and dinner. Everything was authentic, homemade, and right on point! Including Katie our waitress. She was very friendly, helpful, and very jovial. We would recommend this place for any type of meal, as they offer just about anything you can think of, with a German specialty menu.

Been to Rolf's? Share your experiences!