“Gourmet Burgers”

Turf 'N Surf Burger Grill
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have the grass-feed burgers, sweet potatoes fries and onion rings. The burgers were very good, fresh and juicy. The sweet potatoes fries and onion rings were great as well, except that they came out a little darker then usual. Maybe they could change the deep fry oil more often or cook the fries and onion rings for a shorter period.
The restaurant displays the meat (shrimps, salmon, ribeyes, and burgers) in a glass fridge like most of the major steakhouses.
The restrooms are clean and everything is functioning. This is a great place to take a bit.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

It was our first time visiting this place. The quality of food was great and even though it's categorized as fast food, we didn't considered it as heavy as the typical fast food. Service was great and everyone very friendly. We will definitely come by again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We tried this place because we saw an ad in the paper. What a surprise! There are various ways you can order. You can just get a hamburger, turkey burger, tilapia, etc. just on a plain bun. You can also have your order "on a bun" (with various trimmings), on a choice of salad, or a choice of rice. The hamburger was terrific. I had the BBQ Ranch Angus burger which included cheddar, crispy onions (which are onion straws; delicious), bacon, and a BBQ sauce (which I got on the side; very delicious). I never eat a whole hamburger, but I devoured this one. Cost was $6.29 + $2.49 for the BBQ Ranch variety. My husband had the scallops and said they were very good. The reason it got four circles instead of five is twofold. First, I wanted my hamburger cooked med well, but it was definitely well done. Second, it's really hard to find this place. I can't see how anyone can find it unless they know it's there because of it's hidden location. They really need to send out coupons so people get to know the place so they can refer others to it. We will definitely go back. This time I'm going to try the tilapia over rice and see if it's as good as the hamburger.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Tried lamb and grass-fed burger. Thought they were excellent. So many choices of add-ons to make it a perfect burger. My kids love eating there as well. Very friendly service.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a different kind of place with a mixture of great burgers. The inside out habanero burger is the best hands down! Get it medium rare with sauteed onions and pickles. Every bite is succulent!

This place is much better than the Shanty down the block.