“Really great place...In warren new jersey”
Review of Uproot Restaurant

Uproot Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Uproot Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mountain Blvd
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am really out of the loop. I feel old, not knowing warren and watching area is so hip. This place is great. I feel like I am hanging out in NYC when I have been here. Great drinks...and excellent food. Service was good as well. Should be enjoyed by all. High praise. Have been there twice and will go again.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We've dined at Uproot at least a dozen times over the last year or so. We've really enjoyed our meals and the manner in which they are prepared. The Rib Eye steak is wonderful, however, the last time we dined there, it was not cooked enough and somewhat fatty (even for a Rib Eye). Danny, the manager, just happened by our table and asked us how the meal was. I told him about my disappointment with it and, without even a hesitation, he replaced it with a new piece of beef. You know, it's inevitable that you're going to be disappointed with a meal once in a while from any restaurant but the manner in which it is handled by the staff (as well as how the diner brings it to their attention) makes all the difference in whether I'll return to a restaurant or not. This restaurant is a real sleeper. The food is way above average and the pricing is reasonable for the area and quality. All of their dishes are worth trying, but if you don't try the Truffle Oil french fries, you really haven't experienced this place. Lastly, like most restaurants, the noise level can get a tad high but if you ask to sit in the back (away from the bar), you'll enjoy it a lot more.

2  Thank Judge_Smails-BR
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Uproot is a terrific restaurant and dining experience, especially if you live locally near or in Warren, NJ. The head chef prepares a terrific multi-seasonal menu that is always terrific. The staff is great, the food is always great and being close to home is also great. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a good meal and enjoys fine dining without the hassle of driving into NYC. We're Wednesday night regulars here and couldn't be happier about it. A definite winner

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I LOVE Uproot! We went there the first time for my birthday in May 2012, and we've been back several times since. It's quickly become one of our favorite places. Every meal we've had has been amazing, the ambiance is awesome and the service is always top notch. The specials are always really interesting and creative too. The menu has lots of exciting options, and the prices are super reasonable for such great quality. You can have one of the best burgers ever, a fantastic filet mignon, a delicious pasta dish, or yummy pizza. My husband loves the jalepeno peach margarita & we love the made to order cinnamon sugar donuts for dessert. Uproot is definitely worth checking out!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We went on a Saturday night with another couple and we tried many items on the menu. The ambiance was upscale and the wine and beer list was impressive. I loved the wings...sweet and spicy. My husband got the sausage and barley soup and enjoyed that too. We both had the chicken pot pie, which was enormous...quite a presentation! The food was not fancy, but quite good and reasonably priced. The topper was the donuts for dessert. What a treat! We will definitely go back.