“Wonderful”

Lukas Seafood-Steak-Bar
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Reviewed September 6, 2017

For starters, I loved the menu selection. I found several servings eclectic, especially the seafood choices which is my preference when I go out. I had an Octopus appetizer that was wonderful and my wife ordered the calamari which had some nice thai like spices to it. For the meal, I picked a scallops and shrimp dish over risotto that had some interesting flavoring that I enjoyed. There are several other seafood dishes I want to try on my return.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Found the restaurant in an online search. Went there on a Friday night for dinner. Very nice setting. Staff was very attentive and the food was excellent. Preparation and presentation were extremely good. Calamari with Thai sauce was really good. The only negative was they seemed pretty aggressive in taking the order, we hardly sat down and they were asking to take the order and came back every two to three minutes - - not understandable as the restaurant was not crowded. But would certainly go back for the food.

Thank Raymond F. W
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate at Lukases for the fifth time on Saturday night.

We started out with Bourbon Manhattens which were made with Woodford and served, at our request, on the rocks.. They were accompanied by a warm bread basket, some parm
cheese crumbles, and a Nicoise olive tapenade. We then shared a warm octopus Appetizer. It was very good. Octopus was done perfectly.

For our entries, my wife and I both ordered from the regular menu. This was a first for the both of us. We have been very pleased with their specials on past visits.

My wife ordered a halibut in a macadamia nut crust with a burre blanc sauce served with Lukases excellent mashed potatoes. Like Mikey, she ate the whole thing.

I ordered the linguine with devil's sauce and lots of seafood/shellfish. The sauce was spicey but not overpowering for me (I like spicey food alot). Calamari, clams, mussels, crab, etc. Linguini was done to typical perfection. This was an excellent meal.

No room for desert tonight.

Service: This is a very strong point for Lucases. Everyone from the hostess to the waiters and their assistants to the manager are involved directly with every guest in a manner that is unobtrusive. They are also excellent at covering for each other and do not appear to have an issue doing it.

The atmosphere is relaxed white table cloth. I usually make a reaervation to be on the safe side.

We shall return.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

All I can say is you have to try this place, the food, service and atmosphere is amazing. From the outside...it doesn't say much, and yes it is in a strip mall. However, from the beginning when you open the door, the place pops out and now you can see that there is sophistication element along with a very trendy chic style...really nice. There is a very nice bar area, and Freddy the bartender is great...made me one of there Strawberry Martini's topped it with fresh crumble mint leaves!! YUMMY. While waiting for your appetizer you get WARM BREAD..HELLO right and chopped pepper to spread along with broken fresh pieces of parmesan Romano cheese...so good. The music is low playing in the back ground, which is pleasant. The portions for appetizer and entrée were appropriate, and elegantly styled. Monday and Tuesday is happy hour from 4 to closing...so it is a must to at least try for yourselves and see what the buzz is all about. I am for sure going back again.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

From the welcome at the door to the very responsive but not intrusive attention of our server Robert we had a very delightful experience. We'd heard good things from friends who'd tried this restaurant and were definitely not disappointed. All of our dishes were prepared very well (hard to find places that know how to cook vegetables properly!) and the presentations were artistic and enticing. There was enough variety in the menu that I doubt anyone would not find something (or many things!) to their liking. Special requests and substitutions were cheerfully accommodated. And the wait staff and owner went out of the their way to make it a special dinner.