My daughter and I were staying over for one night. The woman at the front desk was very cheerful and professional. Our room was a king bed - only thing left. It was large and comfortable. There were collages of local sites as artwork and a big comfy chair and ottoman. Everything was clean and made us feel at home.
We called the front desk and asked for extra pillows and a blanket. They arrived within 15 minutes. There were no noises in the night or early morning. We slept great! The lobby had many computers to use and a nice area to just sit and relax. There was a small pool and a gym but we didn't have the opportunity to use either. The only down side to this hotel was that there was no breakfast included in the price as most Marriotts have. There was a restaurant in the lobby that looked good but we chose to eat on the road.
All in all, this was a clean, comfortable place to get a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wall Township, New Jersey hotel conveniently located 1 mile west of Exit 100A off the Garden State Parkway at the intersection of Campus Parkway & Rt. 33. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Wall At Monmouth Shores Corporate Park Hotel Wall Township
- Courtyard Wall Township
- Wall Township Marriott
- Wall Township Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Wall Township