This is a no-frills buisness hotel. The rooms are reasonablly cleaned and equipped, but there is no real character or extras.
The good points: nice sized beds and TV. Free WiFi, decent service, good business center. There is a coffee maker and complimentary coffee supplied. The gym was decent with treadmills etc.
There is a Bistro in the Lobby, but the menu isn't all that great and the prices are a bit high for what you get.
The refrigerator in the room doesn't have a freezer, so I couldn't re-freeze my cooler's ice packs. The toliet was noisy at random times at night and wasn't good at flushing. The AC/Heating unit is very loud as well. I avoided the pool as it was small and cloudy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wall Township, New Jersey hotel conveniently located 1 mile west of Exit 100A off the Garden State Parkway at the intersection of Campus Parkway & Rt. 33. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Marriott, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Wall At Monmouth Shores Corporate Park Hotel Wall Township
- Courtyard Wall Township
- Wall Township Marriott
- Wall Township Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Wall Township