The best part of this hotel was the reception staff. I stayed here for several days in May. The room was actually not bad. However, most of my issues were with the cleaning staff. The room hadn't been cleaned that well following the previous guest. I found that one of the side tables was sticky from some sort of spill. It was clearly visible as well, so not just a matter of not being seen. Also, I had a small bag of trash that would not fit in the can, which I placed by the can. Each day that I allowed the room to be cleaned, the bag of trash remained. I'd also accidentally knocked over some of the courtesy bottles of shampoo, etc. in the the bathroom. The next day when I returned to the room, new bottles had been placed on the tray, but the ones I'd knocked over were still there right behind the tray.
Lastly, there were serious issues with the internet not working well if at all in the majority of the lobby area. I was staying there with another co-worker. They also had issues with the internet not working in their room and mid-way through the stay also saw stink bugs in his room.
I'll not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wall Township, New Jersey hotel conveniently located 1 mile west of Exit 100A off the Garden State Parkway at the intersection of Campus Parkway & Rt. 33. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Wall At Monmouth Shores Corporate Park Hotel Wall Township
- Courtyard Wall Township
- Wall Township Marriott
- Wall Township Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Wall Township