“This place is always wonderful”

Meemom's Breakfast and Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: At Meemom's, we specialize in unique and fun takes on your traditional lunch and breakfast items. With over 20 types of french toast, a coffee bar, and tons of other tasty dishes, we will give you a great experience, outstanding service, and a full belly. You are bound to be coming back for more! We can only hope that the home cooking created from recipes passed down from Meemom herself, can continue to pull people together and bring smiles to their faces!
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have been coming here now every weekend and never fails to please. I recommend this place to anyone who wants to try something new. The food is homemade and fresh, and the owners mother is wonderful hostess! Cant wait to come back this weekend!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My wife & I go to Meemom's regularly and have never been disappointed. Breakfast and lunch are both great, but Sunday breakfast is my favorite. We are always greeted like old friends too. Omelets, pancakes, French toast, etc., and the Christmas potatoes are tasty and unique. Good coffee and espresso options as well. Highly recommend for casual dining & good food.

1  Thank Elwood S
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Nice to give back to the community by going to a home town small restaurant. So very friendly and personable. Menu just big enough to give everyone their favorite choice. Everything homemade and it certainly taste that way. Food presentations are excellent as well.
Need to get a few boosters or high chairs for the grandchildren. You can actually have table conversations and hear. Highly recommend stopping in and trying it out before the summer crowd gets wind of this place!!!

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I recently went to meemoms for lunch with my husband. This place was absolutely amazing. To start out service was phenomenal. Our waiter was Pete and he was so pleasant and friendly. I would return just because of him. We each got panini's, I had the George and my husband had the ABC. They were both out of this world. My husband rarely shares his meals and he insisted that I had to try his based on how good it was. So I knew it had to be great and it was. This is an amazing place and can't wait to return. Thank you Pete and the whole meemoms staff!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I visited Meemoms about a week ago with a few friends for brunch, and all four of us agreed we will definitely have to go back and try more dishes. I ordered the Aw-Berry French Toast, which was mouthwateringly delicious. The sausage links were nice and hefty and very, very good, too, and the gourmet coffee drinks are worth the price on a cold morning. The staff was efficient and friendly and it's in a convenient location (in the Kmart shopping center on Route 35). The only drawback was it took me forever to choose my order, as everything looked so good! Highly recommend!