“Dine here only if you need to have your dog with you during dinner!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #28 of 38 Restaurants in Wall Township
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Outside you can dine with you pooch, but be warned the food and cleanliness may not be up to the dog's standards. I have, when necessary, eaten in Applebee's restaurants. The dinners are usually upscale fast food.. The one in Wall is different. First it looks dirty. I must have been too tired to notice when I arrived. I assumed it was only the outside area that was shabby. I should have looked inside first. The food was terrible and for the same price there are several area restaurants with great food. The service is friendly but poor.save yourself go elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Comparing to my local Applebee's in Brooklyn, had a slight different meal deals. Also the sauces and dressings were different.
The service was very good, plus the manager went to all the tables for comments.
Food was typical Applebee's fare, which is fine by me.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We had a good meal. The meal specials were a good price. All parties were happy with their meals. The staff was polite and attentive. It was a good family meal.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We were on a "mini" vacation and my husband does not like to eat out at restaurants. I suggested that we try APPLEBEE'S for the 2 for $20.00 deal. We went and had a great meal that we ALL enoyed immensely. We have a APPLEBEE's literally down the street from where we live and NEVER go there. The place is always packed but the food is horrible,( how is that????) We will surely be visiting this Applebee's again. The food and staff are very polite and curteous. Felt better than being home.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

While no one expects five Michelin Stars, Applebee's in Wall Township gets five stars from me because of their consistently great food, personable staff, and community-minded approach. [I don't work for them.] July 6th was my fourth visit to this restaurant in two years, and I'm always intrigued by their love for community. Murals on the walls of the Wall Township students and other local high school sports, fire, and police show a genuine desire to be part of the community. On this occasion I enjoyed two sizzling treats: 1) shrimp and chicken fajitas and 2) the Blondie desert. Note that the fajitas at this restaurant, unlike my regular restaurant in central Pennsylvania, have a good little "kick" to them, which I enjoyed. Try the Blondie desert if you like maple flavors, cake, and ice cream on a hot plate. Outstanding!