“Cold food on a hot day”

The Circus Drive In
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Wall Township
Cuisines: American
Description: Jersey Shore Institution
Description: Jersey Shore Institution
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've eaten here for years and years. It seems each summer the food has gotten worse. My kids have such good memories of this place they love to eat here but after this experience they said they don't want to go back. The food was really cold French fries, fried shrimp were icy cold. I ordered a salad for 4.29 and it was so tiny it couldn't have had more than 10 lettuce leaves that had gotten a little rusty. My son had the buffalo chicken wrap and I specifically asked the waitress if it had dressing and she said no. The wrap was so drenched in bad dressing it was inedible. All around a bad food experience.

1  Thank aweiss00

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My Husband and I ate at the Circus Drive-In during the July 4th weekend. We live in the area for many years, and this was the first time we ate here.The place is cute, but the food leaves much to be desired. I had the lobster roll which was okay. It came with french fries that must have been fried over and over in the same oil. A couple of hours later, I became violently ill with stomach pains, nausea and vomiting. The oil kept repeating on me.
Needless to say, i would not recommend the Circus Drive-In to anyone. Eat someplace else!!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Passed this place plenty of times in the past. We decided to try it out. Food was very good at a reasonable price. Even had a nice selection of ice cream for dessert.

1  Thank OntheGoBrooklyn_NY
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The Circus drive in is so cool. It is an American classic and hope that it is there for another 100 years. When we go to the Shore, we take everyone to circus. Just like being back in time. Food is good. Place is awesome

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Great place for kids. Typical Jersey diner type food. I had a pulled pork sandwich, fries, and onion rings. My wife had a salad
and a burger. All were cooked perfectly and brought to us quickly, and with a smile.
A Jersey Shore icon!