“Good Indian takeout”
Review of Bombay Hut

Bombay Hut
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Waldwick
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Small little place across from Rite-Aid has a good menu, food is delicious. I think the prices are a little high for takeout and portion sizes.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

I like the food, but price and sugar/salt content make this the equivalent of a McDonald's meal for the system. Aloo gobi, which is potato and cauliflower was excellent flavor, but I paid $13 before tax for a small container of this and a small container of rice. Not even a white table cloth or bread included! Over priced for the portions received. I'd rather spend the same and have a nice sit down meal in a restaurant with all the trimmings too for the same price. Flavor is good, but seriously, their pricing is ridiculous for their portion size.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

My first trip there and definitely not my last. I got the chicken tikka masala along with their naan. Flavor was amazing and the naan was the best I've seen. And quite inexpensive relative to many other places.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I visited Bombay Hut for the first time this evening. The owner came in and introduced herself. She was friendly and kind with her staff. The staff was very patient and helpful in helping me select the meal I was describing.
My order was enough to feed two people and was very very good. I will be back!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is by far the best Indian food in the area, and one of my favorite places to grab a delicious meal. Every curry seems to be better than the last, and the naan and samosas here are incredible (and big!) While it is take-away only, the service is fantastic.

Been to Bombay Hut? Share your experiences!