“Yes, Yes and Yes !!!!! The Place”
Review of Andrea's

Andrea's
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Waldwick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Andrea's is a great place. I had few dinners and lunches at Andrea's and is Great! I had friends from NYC having dinner with us and they want to go back!! noisy? so? it's a restaurant not a church!! booth little small? well go to NYC have dinner and than you see. Service not a complain I have been in the restaurant industry for over 30 years and still doing it. Andrea's if it was a problem you would know from whom really knows. Keep up with it !!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We ate at Andreas last weekend. The food was excellent. They start the meal with some bread with bruschetta, really good. They also include salads with the main course. The food itself was great. I got a gnocci which was really good. My party also got a chicken parm, chicken milanase, and ossobucco, we were all very happy with our meals. My only complaint would be that the booths are very tight and cramped, seems like they tried to get as many tables in there as possible, so you are on top of other guests, but aside from that, the food and service is great. I’ll definitely be back soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have not been to the new location yet, but if it is like the old one, you will not be disappointed. We were there after an internet search and we were nor disappointed. Seven out of nine of us are of Italian decent and we all enjoyed the food. Plan on going back with the same group of people this December.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was our first visit to Andrea's new location. The food and service was excellent; the noise level of the dining room was high as the restaurant was crowded. We sat in a booth the protected us from much of the noise; I would recommend requesting a booth when reservations are made for this reason.

1  Thank Anthony T
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We visited the new Andrea's this past Saturday evening. We went to the new restaurant found it to be very charming. The decor is very sophisticated and clean. They now even have a bar that you could sit and socialize.The food has only gotten better since they moved to this new location. It is also nice to see that the waiters are not in their typical tuxedos that they wore at the previous location. We found everyone to be very cordial and helpful. The new Andrea's is a big hit and we will definitely return.