“Great thin crust pizza”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

They have dethroned Kinchelys for the best thin crust pizza around - give it a try and it will become your favorite too!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Very good thin crust pizza and Italian menue Very noisy and crowded, often a long wait to be seated in bar or restaurant
Busy take-out business often has seated customers waiting a long time for their pizzas

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Have been eating at Nellie's for years. The pizza's are thin-crust and delicious, sometimes a little too salty, however. The other menu items are average or below average. There are two rooms, one is the family room which was non-smoking and then there is the bar room which used to allow smoking. If you're coming with kids the bar side is probably not for you. The fried raviolis are good, but stick with the pizza or you will be disappointed.

1  Thank Doofrevol
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Best pan pizza on the planet. Salad bar is very good.

Reviewed March 17, 2011

A friend and I had dinner one night and were very pleased with our choices. I ordered eggplant parmesan and enjoyed it very much. It comes with a side of spaghetti coated with a robust marinara sauce. The eggplant parmesan is very tender and tasty. The portions of both eggplant parmesan and spaghetti are generous to the point the I took a doggie bag home.
My friend ordered baked ziti, which she loved ... very tasty, generous portion.
Both entrees came with unlimited trips to a fantastic salad bar ... so fresh and continuously restocked. The variety of items was incredible. I plan to go again to order just the salad bar for $6.95.
The owner's daughter was so sweet. I told her how much I enjoyed the dinner and we got to talking about St. Patrick's Day's menu. She mentioned Irish Soda Bread and I told her how much I love it. She went to the kitchen, cut 6 generous slices and presented them to me to take home. WOW, I was blown away by her kindness AND I have to say, when I toasted a slice the next day, it was incredibly good.
I highly recommend Nellie's. I'll definitely be back to try the other appealing items on the menu, all reasonably priced.