“❤️ the menu”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy that food and have tried Many different Thai restaurants. I have been to this place many times, I’m find the food consistently good. It has a different menu from any other Thai restaurant that I have gone to. The thing that I love is that nothing is really as you expect. To me that is the fun of going to different ethnic restaurants. If you’re in the mood for Thai, try this one.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

A pleasant atmosphere and really good food. I had the chicken pad thai and loved it - just the right amount of spice!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Have been coming here for the past couple years and have never been disappointed. A great local Thai restaurant. Fresh ingredients, attentive staff, great prices.
Will continue to come here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Five seniors tried this stip-mall restaurant. Our experience was mixed. We were directed to sit at a long set of tables down the center of the room. We asked to sit at a four person booth with a chair on the open end which makes for easier conversation. We were told flatly that the booth is for four people only (there were two other customers in the restaurant at the time so it was hardly a problem with space). We ordered chicken Sate appetizers and they were very generous with good peanut sauce on the side. We ordered separate entrees and all arrived in short time, and the portions were about three times as much as you can eat. Three members of the group declared themselves very happy with the food. Two of us were silent. My Special Entree Cashew Nut (E5 on the menu) tasted as if it had been simmered at low temperature for an hour until there was no real flavor distinction between the pineapple pieces and the mushrooms. I would normally have returned it to the kitchen and askef for something else but the social intent of the evening made that not appropriate so I picked at it until we could leave. This was a distinct downer for me.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017

This is an old standby from the local area, wonderful food, great service all provided at a reasonable price. Do yourself a favor and pay them a visit.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Bangkok City? Share your experiences!