“Used to be a favorite - no more!”
Review of Coriander

Coriander
Reserve with OpenTable
Coriander is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Voorhees
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haddonfield-berlin Rd and Laurel Oak Rd.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I used to love Coriander. My sister's and I would visit there frequently for their tasty dinners. However, recently the service has been slower....and slower. And our last visit was the last, as when I went to dish out my curry onto my rice, there was a very long hair mixed in with it! Gag!!!! I understand this happens but how could the length of this hair go unnoticed???? It had to be waist-length...ugh. I can't even go on about it. Will not return here, and it's a shame because there is a shortage of good quality Indian food in the area.

3  Thank travelgirl315
There are newer reviews for Coriander

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went on a Friday night to coriander and we reserved a table. We knew that the food was going to take a while but it took 1 hour before we even got an appetizer. They only had 2 waiters on a Saturday night that just ridiculous. They also don't take Indians as their priority there. The food was good but nowhere as good as it should be for waiting an hour

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Fresh flavors, wonderful staff. Always excellent. The breads and
Chutneys very good.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was guided to my first Indian restaurant experience by trusted friends and was not disappointed. I hate cumin and curry, but we were easily successful avoiding both on our way to a delightful meal. I can't remember the names of any dishes, but I had spicy lamb and Naan bread. Very flavorful - a nice combination of sweet and savory. The service was efficient but not memorable.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We ate dinner (a la carte) here as well lunch (buffet).

The dinner tasted great!

We all got the "Thali" plate for the dinner. This seems to offer the best value and also lets you sample quite a few items.

The lunch buffet was ok; but nowhere as good as dinner. I think mass-production for the buffet didnt help with taste. However, it was decent for lunch as well and affordable for this area.

OVerall, we found service was slow. The owner/manager seemed to spend more time with non-indian clients for whatever reason. In fact she told my friends what bread to order; instead of letting my friends taking my suggestions! Whoa!! i think I know my friends better.

Been to Coriander? Share your experiences!