“Nice atmosphere and food.”
Review of Main Street Pub - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Soft-lighted atmosphere, excellent food, friendly and efficient service. Economical. Rather hard to find the first time around. The Main Street complex needs better signage.

Reviewed April 8, 2011

we were looking for a place to eat which had a choice of many different things on the menu .. the service was nice and fast , we really enjoyed our meal & will be stopping by again real soon

1  Thank edg1966
Reviewed December 22, 2010

If you want a place with good food and drinks go to the Main Street Pub. This have customers that return every week because of the good food and the low turnover rate for thier employees.

1  Thank jack4441
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I can't say enough good things about Main Street Pub. I have been going there for 14 years and my family and I still go nearly every Friday night for dinner. The staff is awesome and I have never had a bad meal. if you go once you will with out a doubt be back many more times!!!

1  Thank 1golfer2010
Reviewed February 11, 2010

This place is absolutely fantastic and I do not say this because I go there often. I go there because the service is friendly, the food is quick and it tastes great. We have a big group every Monday for football and they treat us so well. Highly recommended for family, happy hour or just a quick meal.

1  Thank EatingChamp