“Nice Venue, mediocre catering ”

The Mansion on Main Street
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Voorhees
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As the premier event venue in South New Jersey, The Mansion on Main Street can host parties of up to 500 guests with unlimited seating options. Not only will our flexible event space accommodate occasions of all sizes, but the service will remain seamless — whether we’re serving a small business meeting or a large private gala. Our elite staff delivers precision and ingenuity to produce unforgettable events. The Mansion on Main Street offers exquisite ballrooms, an all-glass ceremony pavilion, picture-perfect gazebos, lovely outdoor venue space, full service catering, an award winning culinary team and easy accessibility from the entire Greater Philadelphia and South New Jersey area. The Mansion on Main Street hosts the longest running Sunday Brunch in the Philadelphia and South Jersey region. Popular is an understatement. Set in one of our beautiful ballrooms, this culinary display will certainly please the entire family! Also, check out our special events throughout the year!
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I went to the Mansion for a Christmas party for the company I work for. I have been there 3 years in a row for this same party and the food is always very bland. The desserts are better however with good coffee. The venue is a beautiful place for photos. The marble floors on the third floor in front of the big winding stairway is a nice backdrop.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Nice, elegant location for engagements or other social events. There are three or four banquet rooms which are nicely decorated.
The food is good but not great.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2017

The brunch offerings are amazing and unending! Eggs, waffles, pancakes, home fries, bagels, lox, meats desserts, pastries, to name just a few. Nothing is missing and everything is delicious. Yum!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2017

We've been visiting the Mansion on Main Street for years to come to their Sunday Brunch. It has an outstanding buffet style selection of food with more than you eat and sample. Service is excellent and it is a great place to dine with other couples or large family occasions.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Haven't been here for brunch in a long time but it was just as great as I remembered. We love the buffet style brunch and the many different delicious foods that are offered. There is something for everyone - meats, fish, pasta, salad station, bread/pastry station, made to order omelets, waffles, pastries & desserts. It really is an enormous spread of food. You will not need to eat for the rest of the day! It is a bit pricey at around $35 but you also get a champagne drink included. The wait staff is friendly which makes for a nice experience. I was only disappointed that they just discontinued using restaurant.com certificates when I was about to use the $25 I had. Somewhat my fault for waiting to use but they never expire so it annoys me that they wouldn't let me use it.

Date of visit: October 2017