“Let's celebrate at "The Mansion"”

The Mansion on Main Street
Ranked #9 of 115 Restaurants in Voorhees
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As the premier event venue in South New Jersey, The Mansion on Main Street can host parties of up to 500 guests with unlimited seating options. Not only will our flexible event space accommodate occasions of all sizes, but the service will remain seamless — whether we’re serving a small business meeting or a large private gala. Our elite staff delivers precision and ingenuity to produce unforgettable events. The Mansion on Main Street offers exquisite ballrooms, an all-glass ceremony pavilion, picture-perfect gazebos, lovely outdoor venue space, full service catering, an award winning culinary team and easy accessibility from the entire Greater Philadelphia and South New Jersey area. The Mansion on Main Street hosts the longest running Sunday Brunch in the Philadelphia and South Jersey region. Popular is an understatement. Set in one of our beautiful ballrooms, this culinary display will certainly please the entire family! Also, check out our special events throughout the year!
Reviewed July 26, 2017

No matter what the occassion is, The Mansion is always unforgettable. I was invited by a family member who had her wedding reception here, everyody talked about how it turned out to be memorable - the venue, the food, the organization of events and happiness we experienced are all priceless. The experience we had when I had brunch with my family, until now we are still talking about it - the selection of food (wow, fantastic!), the ambiance, the music, the service and the format - not all can be felt in other places. The meeting I attended with a certain group that invited me, the variety of hors devours is enough already for me, no more room for my main dish. Next month, will be going back with my co-workers to share these experiences with them for a brunch. I know they will all love the place and our togetherness in The Mansion. A bit pricy but that's not all in life.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Very expensive. Not sure it was worth the money. Food was okay. Lots of events here, so people must like it.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

My only complaint is when the weather is very hot and humid and you have a large group meeting, it is difficult to maintain comfortable A/C. Other than that this is a fantastic place for any meeting or group. Beautifu grounds as well

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I have been to The Mansion on Main Street many times as I would hold special events with over a hundred people. I always had heavy food stations but you can also get sit down meal, dj for music, etc. They also conduct a Sunday brunch which you need to check out. I have always received great service and they did everything they could to make my events successful. Last night I went to a special invitation event to welcome back Donna Sonday as Corporate & Association Sales Manager. I have worked with Donna a lot with great results.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I recently attended a birthday brunch for a close friend, and EVERYTHING was delicious! This was particularly impressive since I just returned from a cruise, and the food at the Mansion on Main was much better!!!

Scott H, General Manager at The Mansion on Main Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

THANK YOU!

We very much enjoyed hosting your special Birthday Celebration at The Mansion On Main Street.

Please make us a regular stop for brunch.

Regards,