“This place is always amazing!”
Review of A Little Cafe

Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2011

You just can't go wrong w/ Marianne's menu! For an inexpensive time out you get great ambiance, a superb meal (w/ much to take home because the serving portions are tremendous) and you get to bring your own bottle. Service is always friendly and we always have a great meal. Have gone just spouse and with large group and they are always very helpful and accomdating!

1  Thank Life_O_Reilly

Reviewed August 18, 2011

I visited A Little Cafe with my partner We were welcomed with a smile and seated. The owner came to take our order, She was extreamly busy but happy to serve us. We had a wonderful flavoursome meal which we would be very happy to tell everyone we know to visit there. Our experience was very very good and we definately be eating there again and again.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I cannot agree more with the "Hell's Kitchen" review. I recently ate at this restaurant and after waiting outside to be seated along with several other guests, I was told in a rude tone by the owner, Maryanne - "You'll have to wait until 8:00". She then proceeded to pull the door shut, literally in my face. My dining partner ordered brie as the first course. A quarter-sized piece of brie with berry sauce was plunked down on the table by Maryanne who commented in a nasty tone, "It's small. That's all you get when you come late." No apology, no offer of a substitution. The following courses were about 1/2 the size of appetizers and meals that I have had there in the past. The salmon had clearly been cut into 1/2 the usual portion and was fried in a thick, oily batter. As one party left, they kindly thanked Maryanne and wished her a good night. She bitterly replied, "Yeah, I will, in about 2 weeks."

5  Thank Babs S
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My husband and I love going to A Little Cafe - We really enjoy the delicious meals and the impeccable, attentive service. The food and the service is always consistently great, no matter when we visited. The portion are generous and perfectly prepared. I love how the owner and chief, Maryanne, pulls out all the stops with the linen tablecloths, the beautiful art deco decor and lovely flower chargers adorn every table setting.
It is truly wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We went there on a Friday night. It was quiet due to many graduations in the area. It's a small restaurant so I'd guess it could get pretty crowded some nights. They have a prix fix menu so the choices are limited but well chosen. It's great that its a BYOB so that helps to keep their focus on great quality food with a reasonable price. I was very happy with our meal (this mushroon soup and crab cigarettes were so good)