“Nice place to see a movie”
Review of AMC Voorhees 16

Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Voorhees
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed December 8, 2014

They have the latest movies. The seats are comfortable, however, they are getting a little worn. The place is kept very clean and going there is very pleasant.

1  Thank lenlo61
in 4 reviews
"noise"
"amc"

Reviewed October 16, 2014

I saw a movie on 10/15 the 10:30 showing of Gone Girl. I lost my wallet and I'm unhappy with the lack of concern the associates have about it. If anyone finds a wallet could you contact the theater, they have my information. Thank you

Reviewed October 16, 2014

It's clean and nice here. I didn't eat or drink anything so I can't comment on that. I wish they had the big seats but the daytime prices for movies are so reasonable that I didn't mind sitting in a normal seat. The sound and picture quality was good.

1  Thank 452laurenp
Reviewed October 7, 2014

OK, so I really miss the olde "Ritz". But now that it's owned by Carmike, it is still pretty nice. The major change is that there not nearly as many "artsy" movies shown now. But I am very grateful to Carmike to have kept the theatre open and to continue to show at least a selection of non-commercial type films. Plus, it's a great deal on Wednesday, $5.00 per ticket!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I started going to the Rave Ritz in 2001 and loved it as it use to have foreign and independent movies. Now that Carmike has bought it it is just a regular movie theater. We went to Carmike because my husband (who is a big guy) finds their seats very comfortable. Had some popcorn (too salty) and drinks. Their Ice-ee was good. There were a lot of commercials on the screen before the movie oreviews even started! Would go again if combinding it with doing something else in the area.

1  Thank Connie L