“Great European variety!”

Mirko's a Taste of Europe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great food, atmosphere and service. I've been there many times, can't wait to go back! Everytime is a new experience, great menu and great specials every day, something different every time I go!!

joannmc16, Owner at Mirko's a Taste of Europe, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Warning up front: This place is BYOB. We tried it on a whim on a Friday evening. We ordered from the 4-course Harvest menu and enjoyed it. The cooking was outstanding: Our fried oyster appetizers were hot and delicious, and the entrees were excellent, especially the goulash, which was very hearty and boldly flavored. The portions were generous, to say the least, and the prices very good. The service was pleasant but confused; we waited an unnecessarily long time for our entrees because of what appeared to be poor coordination of orders by the kitchen. If they can sort out that problem, this place has the makings of a great restaurant.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

First off, id like to say that we were having a three star experience, but because the kitchen staff came out to greet us really made our night a bit better. We went here for dinner and were pleasantly surprised. It's not cheap, but still very reasonable. Most of the meal was delicious, with some minor exceptions. The spaetzle someone at my table was very under seasoned, as were a lot of the other foods we were served in our main course. Also the fish (salmon) and beef we had ordered were a bit dry and over cooked. Everything else though was spot on and really tasted great. I've had better food at this price range 18-30$, but this place is still up there.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stopped in on a whim. Was surprised as I thought it a bit pricey but left thinking I had a bargain. Food was delicious! Portions were generous. Everything was made fresh and done in a classic fashion. There was something for every taste. Service was great. My daughter even guarded her dessert from me and threatened me with a fork when I asked for a bite.....then another....and another...
Going back again and again! Remember, it is a byob but champagne works with everything!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I instantly became a repeat customer from my very first bite. Every meal has made me exclaim in delight and the same is true from everyone I've sent here. I even find myself thinking of the food for days after I've had it. Do not miss some of the best food you will have! And ask for Katie as your server!