“Food is good.”

Cuisines: American
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Food is good.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Food is good, but very limited on the vegtable choices. No salad nor bread for beginers. They give real melted butter which is nice. Service is pretty good.
Had to wait a long time to get the check. Would go back again.

Visited October 2012

Kirkwood, New Jersey
“Great food and price”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I took my family to Cap n Cat's just by chance and was pleasantly surprised. We all ordered something different and everything was great.
I thought the prices were good for the quality.
The atmosphere reminded my of the seafood places down the Jersey shore.
Service was average.
This place has been there for over 30 years and still has a good following.

Visited July 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“What's the point of all the coupons, if they are going to then chase all the customers out?”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went once...every coupon book stuck into my mail box had Cap'n Cat discounts in it so we gave it a try. I'm a fish lover and it's near my house. They were playing pleasant muzak in the the dining room....BUT, the guys in the kitchen were playing some other stronger, loud music in the kitchen that was wafting out into the dining room...The combo of the two was grating and annoying. We ordered our seafood and asked for the kitchen music to be turned down....I was astounded to be told in an irritated tone, "I DON'T think the guys will turn it DOWN..." It was obvious that I was not the first to inquire on the subject and she was plainly fed up with it (and me!). Who could even taste the fish after all that drama?!? We ate up and trucked out ....head over to SEA-LECT SEAFOOD in Maple Shade....Now that place is a delicious & inexpensive pleasure...

• Visited June 2012
Florida
“Great seafood and value, will be back soon!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

It is very hard to find a restaurant around this area that serves seafood as it should be served- fresh, tasty, and of great value. Many of the other restaurants around here will charged you an arm and a leg for seafood, but this hidden gem has fresh, tasty seafood for much cheaper.
The front of the restaurant serves fresh seafood out of a glass case, but behind this is the seating area. The ambiance is lacking, but instead has the feel of being on a fishing vessel, with all sorts of photos and relics of fishing and boating.
I ordered the Clams Casino as an appetizer- cooked clams with melted mozzarella and bacon on top. Delicious! I also had a soft-shell crab sandwich. This item is especially hard to find around here unless you drive an hour or more to the Jersey shore. I was very happy with the sandwich and thought it was tasty. All in all, the menu items were MUCH cheaper than the surrounding seafood restaurants in South Jersey.
What makes me think so positively about this place is again, how unique it is. If you've grown up around here, you know how hard it is to find real seafood that reminds you of the beach. This place did that for me without having to make that long drive to the shore, and def. satisfied my cravings. I would not recommend this place to people who get turned off by fishy smells though.
Before you visit, I would absolutely look up their menu on yelp.com, and decide if this is the place for you. The restaurant does not seem to have a website but I found enough information from online reviews.

• Visited August 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
“Tasteless food”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We ordered oysters and the lobster, and while the price was very reasonable, and the oysters and lobsters were quite large, they were for the most part tasteless. It was very disappointing.

• Visited July 2012