“Have kids? Search no more”
Review of Spoon Me

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spoon Me
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Voorhees
Reviewed April 29, 2012

A dozen ice cream taps jut from the walls i this cute parlor. You take a cup of your choice, meander along the wall and combine your flavors as you wish. Then you go and top it of from the wide selection cart, and you're done. This place is a treat.

1  Thank Amit M
There are newer reviews for Spoon Me

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have to tell the truth. The floor needed sweeping badly. There were only two other customers when we were there.So the counter person surely could have picked up a broom.
As.far as the frozen yogurt goes, that was good and lots of toppings. My grandchildren love to go there.
I would try it again and hope it's cleaner!

Reviewed February 13, 2011

I've never written a review but after running across the last review of my families favorite yogurt hangout, I had to chime in. We have been going to Spoon Me since it opened last year and have had nothing but wonderful experiences. The yogurt is truly to die for and my kids are constantly begging me to bring them back each week.

The place is fun and the employees are always friendly. They also are very eco friendly with all of their paper products. We used to go to friendlies but with a low cal option for me and my family this place cant be beat!

1  Thank Kevin234
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Spoon Me opened back in September, and although we often go to the restaurant next door, we had never been to Spoon Me until last week. I had a 2 for 1 coupon that was expiring in the next couple days, so out of curiosity,we thought we would try the place.

Spoon Me is a completely self-serve experience, like being in a cafeteria. If you are looking for that ice cream parlor experience, you won't get it here. The staff weighs your cup and takes your money.

We went to get a cup and only large sized cups are available! The cost is 49 cents per ounce. That's basically $8.00 a pound for a confection that just doesn't taste very good. My mint had an after-kick, and my husband's pistachio tasted burned. He didn't even finish it. I guess if you pile on the toppings, then the taste is obscured.

Since his very small portion of yogurt cost $1.85, I can see that with a larger portion of yogurt and toppings, the cost would add up quickly. Multiply that by 4 for a family....very pricey for what it is.

They also serve oatmeal with customized toppings for breakfast and smoothies and juices.