“Need a night of romance!”
Review of Fieni's

Fieni's
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Voorhees
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nestled just outside of Philadelphia in the suburbs of South Jersey, Ristorante Fieni's has provided a fine Italian dining experience with all the comforts of home for nearly 20 years. Ristorante Fieni's opened in November 1995 and is located in Voorhees Township, New Jersey. Since then, the Fieni family has been serving quality interpretations and daring new twists on classic northern Italian dishes straight from the old country. It is with these recipes passed on from generation to generation, that Ristorante Fieni's is able to exude all the comforts of an authentic Italian home in the quaint suburbs of South Jersey. When you dine with us, you're treated just like family. And we wouldn't have it any other way.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Enjoy a romantic dinner in this quaint, old fashion restaurant and treat your special someone to a delicious meal. Friendly staff, great price!

1  Thank Debra M

Reviewed April 8, 2013

From the street you would never notice the place! But walk inside and you are brought to an old world Italian house. This place is a BYOB, which I love. From the soup (whatever they have that night is delicious), to the salad, to the bread and oil, right down to the homemade desserts, every course was worth coming back again and again. I had the fettucinni linguine with crab meat, which I will definitely be ordering again. My fiance ordered the chicken parm, and their red sauce was just like my Italian grandma used to make. I definitely recommend this place for a quality Italian meal any day of the week.

1  Thank ginam82
Reviewed April 6, 2013

For excellent Italian food in Voorhees, NJ, in a cozy home-like atmosphere, try Fieni's. don't be put off by the location or nondescript exterior, as culinary quality lies inside. From our first course, through our dessert, every course was delicious. I had a delicious risotto with shrimp, scallops, and lump crab. The risotto was perfectly cooked, and the seafood was fresh and delicious. Others in our group had gnocchi, lobster ravioli and pasta with seafood. The ingredients were fresh; the preparation was straightforward and well-done, and the flavones were well-blended. Portions were generous, and service was attentive. We finished with a brownie, topped with chocolate mousse, with a touch of Kahlua. In every way, this was a thoroughly enjoyable dinner experience that we look forward to repeating.

1  Thank Martin R
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Dined with 12 people. Semi private room. Wait staff attentive but not obtrusive. Most common order at our table was the branzino followed by veal francais. Both excellent and served with salad or soup, good basic Italian /Mediterranean food. Reasonably priced.

1  Thank arguseyes6
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I work in the Voorhees area and Fieni's is one our local favorites. The food is always excellent. We most especially enjoy the Chicken Granchi special with vodka sauce. I order it so often the waitor asks me if I'm having 'the usual." While the decor of the restaurant is outdated, I doubt that anyone really cares. This place doesn't need a lot of fancy artwork and furniture. People come for the food. If you're looking for delicious and authentic Italian food, Fieni's is the place for you.

2  Thank Amicabella

Been to Fieni's? Share your experiences!