All reviews pleasant stay south jersey the general manager coffee maker new jersey atlantic city janet refrigerator housekeeper philadelphia
Reviewed August 23, 2018

We visit our family in New Jersey two or three times a year. We have always received a pleasant stay. Staff is always very professional and friendly. Enjoy the bar which serves great hamburgers and other food items.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaVinelandGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear B6238OSjuang,
I am glad to hear you had a great stay and that you really enjoy our bar. I really do appreciate your feedback, it's guest like yourself that allow us to grow, please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We had our wedding and reception there in one of the ballrooms. For those who are looking for an event site, the areas are ok. Ceilings need a makeover. And make sure you have someone outside of the venue to handle decor and other small details bc they'll get missed. We had someone from the venue and she didn't place the settings we asked for or serve both cakes, plus we had to look for her a majority of the time to stay within our timeline. She really need others, who know what they're doing, to assist and help her. The room they provided to us on our wedding night was literally next door to a construction area. Big let down. If you're just staying for a day or two, then you may be ok. Don't expect a luxury scene.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
RamadaVinelandGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear: Sunshinenurs21,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. I will like to share that our hotel will be undergoing renovations a complete makeover.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

This is a typical Ramada. The ones I have stayed at are always in desperate need of a makeover. The front desk clerks were wonderful - so helpful and friendly. However, if you are planning on having a drink at the bar be prepared to be ignored by the rude bartender. She was very nice to the locals but was terrible to the hotel guests. She acted as though we were wasting her time.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RamadaVinelandGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear: jjrj1981,
I thank you for sharing your recent stay experience about our Ramada Vineland NJ. We are happy to hear that our staff were wonderful and helpful. I would like to sincerely apologize about the bar situation. I will share your review with the staff and manager. We thank you for your feedback, it's guests like you that allows us to grow! We hope you will come and visit us next time you are in our area.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Clean room, and great location. But parking lot littered with local people, and check in and check out personal is a hit and miss. Breakfast was $5 off the IHOP attached to it. Maybe that's why there's strangers and people that don't look the part in the parking lot? Maybe some security and management to get involved with taking care of that?

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaVinelandGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear: Rvestrada,
I thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel clean and in a great location. Within our hotel there is Ihop, Harry's Pub that features live entertainment Thursday through Saturday. Dakota Prime Steak and Sushi which has the best sushi in the area. These attraction do bring in locals, rest ashore our staff and myself do walk the property frequently. Our guest safety is our priority, we do try to exceed our guest expectations and provided the best possible service.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Bar area and food was great! Staff very friendly. I would stay there again.
Adding an elevator to the property would be great
Love the music!
I would definitely stay here again. The price was reasonable.

Room tip: Choose a room away from the elevator or ice machine
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaVinelandGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear: Betty R,
I thank you for sharing your recent stay experience at our Ramada Vineland NJ. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the bar, food and most of all the live music. It's guest like you that allows us to grow, we hope to see you again really soon.