“Overnigtht stay for a big event the nexxt day”

Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The hotel was clean enough but the carpet and things seems to imply some age to them. The hotel staff were friendly enough but not what one would call warm or over the top good. The room was clean and comfortable.
I requested a wake up call for 6:00am the next day. It never came !! Fortunately I was so amped up about my event the next day, I was up anyway. When I mentioned the faux pas to the desk, what I got was explanations (or what might be called excuses). I never got the three magic words "I am sorry".
Overall, for what it is, for where it is, for what most people utilize this hotel for, it is fine for an overnight or weekend stay (if all you want is a clean, decently comforable place).

Room Tip: I was one of the first ones down for the Sunday breakfast buffet, so all the bins were quite full an...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear Ms. Sophie,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada Inn, in Vineland, NJ. We have received your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback is a gift and your comments are truly appreciated.
I would like to take this time to apologize for the lack of customer service that you received. Please know that this is an exception and not the rule of service we provide here at the Ramada Inn in Vineland, NJ.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We will use your comments to address our opportunity areas and ensure future guests will have a more positive experience. We also hope that you will chose to come try our hotel in the future so we can provide you with an outstanding stay. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you here, in Vineland, NJ, and I will assure you a pleasant stay here at our Ramada.

Danielle Foster

There are newer reviews for Ramada Vineland Millville Area

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My wife and I have stayed at 3 different hotels in the area as a quick 1 night sleep over after going to New Jersey's only remaining drive-in. Previous stays were at the Holiday Inn Express and the Wingate which we didn't realize was adjacent to this property. A quick ranking has this property #3 out of the 3 but it wasn't that bad.
Upon check in I had to ask the lady about the breakfast hours and location and which direction to our room. That is clearly always the hotel clerks responsibility.
Did not see an elevator but we were only on the 2nd floor with just an overnight bag which was no big deal.
Room was clean, bed was comfortable and there was an ample amount of towels. The t.v. indeed was a flat screen but the channels weren't in HD which in 2014 was strange to see.
The complimentary breakfast consisted of a choice of 4 combos on a menu with a wait staff. There is a charge for juice which I didn't expect to see. Portion size of the pancakes were more than sufficient. I would have preferred serving ourselves.
We booked through Hotwire and got this hotel. On our next movie night we will stay at the Wyndham next door.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada Inn in Vineland, NJ. We have received your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback is a gift and your comments are truly appreciated.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We will use your comments to address our opportunity areas and ensure future guests will have a more positive experience. We also hope that you will chose to come try our hotel in the future so we can provide you with an outstanding stay. Please feel free to contact me directly, so I can assure you have a pleasant stay next time you have your movie night.

Danielle Foster

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 30, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Quality Inn & Suites Millville

Been to Ramada Vineland Millville Area? Share your experiences!