“Cleanest Hotel in South Jersey”

Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel has some of the friendliest and most professional staff but what will keep me coming back is the fact that it is spotless!

I stayed here in March of last year as well and it is like night and day. I understand there has been a change in management and it was well worth it! Steph at the front desk was quick and courteous with my check in and the room was very comfortable.

I will be back here next time I visit Atlantic City and don't want to make the trip all the way home. Thanks for making this my hotel of choice!

Room Tip: I have been on both sides of the hall and it doesn't seem to matter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Spiderjuice

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I recently stayed at this location for work purposes. The staff was very friendly. The front desk and manager went out of their way to be helpful and polite. The room was clean. It met my expectations.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Excellant customer service. Have already recommended this hotel to my coworkers. My TV was not working, and I met Maher in the lobby and he offered to help me instead of waiting for the maintenance department. He came to my room and personally fixed the TV within 10 minutes. Little things like this will keep me and company coming back. I will be staying there again next time I am in New Jersey.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I had a really nice experience at this hotel. Great hotel to stop by and do some business or stay for the weekend. Staff was super nice, room was clean and couldn't ask for more. The front desk staff helped me with something personal and I was truly impressed by their level of care. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Maher K, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Ramada Inn of Vineland New Jersey. I am very pleased to hear my staff went above and beyond to satisfy your travel needs. It is our number one priority to make every guest feel comfortable while staying at the Ramada of Vineland. Please feel free to reach out the next time you are in town. We would love to be your preferred hotel for any of your lodging needs.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

overall good. one waitress in the bar needs an attitude adjustment. dark hair. Bartender said they have had poor feedback on her before.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Good room for person on a budget and just need some where to lay their head, the way breakfast is served is the weirdest I never seen it's set up and served with a waiter assuring you receive a small amount, but over Ramada will do

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel.. Most hotels have the usual small buffet breakfast that can leave guests waiting in line for food that eventually gets cold; and the long lines can put a damper on your morning start. Here at the Ramada Vineland; we are pleased to offer a Full cooked-to-order hot breakfast for each guest every morning. We offer a menu with over 5 different breakfast options to choose from. I am sorry you felt that our breakfast was not adequate enough for you. I welcome any feedback on how we can work to improve our breakfast options to ensure we have something to offer each guest. Please feel free to email me directly with your suggestions as they will be greatly appreciated..

Yours in Hospitality,

Jared Riccio, CHA
Ramada Inn Vineland
ramadavinelandgm@gmail.com

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Ramada has a cook to order breakfast setting, so the breakfast was excellent as you get it hot, but the bathroom was a bit disgusting and the hallways smells awful........ I stayed there for one night and went to a neighboring hotel the following morning as I wasn't satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

I want to sincerely apologize for your terrible experience at my hotel.. It is our goal to make sure every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay; and I am sorry this was not the case during your stay. I have taken your comments and have spoken with the proper department heads to ensure that these issue are resolved and that other guests do not experience a similar situation.. I hope in your future travels; if you are in the Vineland area again; you will give us another chance to make your stay more enjoyable.. Please feel free to contact me directly to make your next reservation..

Yours in Hospitality,

Jared Riccio

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Quality Inn & Suites Millville

Been to Ramada Vineland Millville Area? Share your experiences!