“overnight stay turned into same day cancellation.”
Review of Days Inn Vineland

Days Inn Vineland
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Reviewed May 4, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
daysinnvineland, General Manager at Days Inn Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days i honestly thought by the appearance of the outside that i would be disappointed and sorry i chose to stay here. The room was very clean and had no smell. The people working the desk were very nice and helpful. They also gave a coupon for the Dennys thats also in walking distance. This is the first Dennys I know of that has a lounge.I had a good stay and would reccommend this hotel. If you are looking for a cheap hotel that is clean and has friendly people this is the place to be.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
daysinnvineland, General Manager at Days Inn Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

We would like to Thank you for your kind comments and feed back. Reviews like yours helps us to make every guest experience a great one. Thank you from the Days Inn staff and management.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel during Christmas week this yeAr and we were pleasantly surprised at the size of the room and amenities included in the very reasonable price. Though the room was nothing fancy it was spotless, as was the spacious bathroom. A coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator were in the room and a small dining area made it feel homey.

Wifi is included for free in your room and $5.00 vouchers were given each morning towards breakfast at the equally spotless Denny's Restaurant attached to the hotel. This hotel is located conveniently for shopping , yet was quiet for sleeping.

The only drawback was that the heating unit was a bit noisy, but if you are used to window unit type air conditioners , it should not be a problem for you.

We will stay here again when we visit our friends in Jersey again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience during your stay, we strive to make sure every guest has a great stay. We hope to see you again. Days Inn staff and Management Thanks you

Reviewed November 5, 2011

This is the cheapest hotel in the area...its connected to a Dennys. Theres a lot of traffic around the hotel. The hotel wasn't dirty and didn't have bugs as some of theses reviews say. I was nervous about staying here because of the review but it is so much cheaper. The room is just a regular room; it was clean; it did not smell bad. They give you a voucher for a 5.00 breakfast at dennys. Just a regular hotel with nothing extra to offer. Id stay here if I needed somewhere to stay...and didn't plan on spending much time in the room.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
daysinnvineland, General Manager at Days Inn Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Thank you for taking time to write this review. Days Inn staff and management appreciate the the kind words and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

This is a good value for the area. The rooms are clean and roomy. The staff is knowledgeable. There are several perks which make this motel a great choice for road warriors. First, the hotel does not have a continental breakfast so they offer a $5.00 coupon for Denny's (Next door) which can be used ANYTIME. This is the 1st Denny's I have ever seen with a cocktail lounge so libations & driving were not an issue. Second, all rooms include a microwave/refridgerator. Wal-Mart is directly across the street so shopping needs are a stone's throw away. Lastly, the Cumberland Mall is 5 miles away on S Delsea Ave, so a short drive for shopping and entertainment. Good choice.

Room Tip: Ask for room in building # 1 if available
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Days Inn staff and management appreciate the the kind words and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

We were looking for a place to stay near Atlantic City and couldnt find one ov er the 4th of July weekend so we looked around and found this. At first we complained about the distance and we never heard of a place called Vineland. However, we were satisfied when we got our room. It was nice and clean and everything was working fine and no weird smells. The staff was friendly. Parking was not a problem and we felt safe. The location was close to everything! We didn't get the chance to use the pool coz we were always headed to the beach. The refrigerator in our room though needs the door fixed coz it doesnt close properly. The AC was great especially on those hot days and the shower worked fine. We would stay here again if ever we go to NJ. Good job guys. Special thanks to Amabel for helping us. :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank chg667
daysinnvineland, General Manager at Days Inn Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Reviewed October 26, 2010

I came in on business and brought my 2 dogs with my since I will be away for awhile. The Days Inn was one of the few places I could find in the area that allowed pets. If you have pets, they will put you in a smoking room, which is fine if you're a smoker! I am not. I got in the room and IT WAS BAD! I thought I could handle it, so I got dinner at Denny's (horrible, but what should you expect). Came back into the room and I quickly couldn't breathe, my eyes were burning, and I had terrible headaches. I was in the room for about a half hour before I went to dinner and I could smell the smoke on my clothes. IT WAS AWFUL! I went to the front desk to see if I could pay an extra fee to stay in a non smoking room. Their response? "Too bad, we're the only place around that allows pets." The lady wouldn't do anything for me and neither would her manager. So I told them I would find another place, which I did (Motor Sports Inn and Suites in Millville - not the best place in the world, BUT MUCH BETTER). Come to find out, the Days Inn already charged me for my ENTIRE stay - they did not tell me this and I did not authorize this. Again, they gave me the "too bad" attitude and said they'd reimburse me for the 4 nights I wasn't staying.

This place was beyond a hellhole. Beyond the smoke issues, their were numerous seedy people seen hanging around the premisis. It looked like some may have even "lived" in the hotel. It was worse than a motel. DO NOT, I repeate DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank rdidio

We are under new management and would like to thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. It is comments like yours that will help us to improve and work on customer satisfaction and addressing guest concerns.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Quality Inn & Suites Millville
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Ramada Vineland Millville Area

Been to Days Inn Vineland? Share your experiences!