“Real Deal Deli”

Ranked #11 of 138 Restaurants in Vineland
Cincinnati
“Real Deal Deli”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Forget About It! I walked in this authentic deli and spent ten minutes just looking at all of the italian goodness on the shelves! I ordered turkey and swiss sandwich. The sandwich was huge, off the charts great bread, fresh meat, cheese and I couldn't finish half, let alone the whole sandwich. I wanted to buy the olives, tomatoes, you name it and take it all home. The deli showcase full of all kinds of salads, peppers and I will be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank RoadDogCincinnati

Jacksonville, FL
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is not on the main drag, my Brother-in-law told us of a "real Italian" deli. When we walked in the Love theme from "The Godfather" was playing. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I know they open at 7:00 a.m. for breakfast, with such items as a eggs and prosciutto hoagie. I had their version of a muffalata my husband had their premo italian. Both were very tasty. while we were waiting I drapped on the case and admired the cheeses, meats, salads and nice selection of roasted long hots, roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, roasted bell peppers and olive salad. While I was draped on the case the gentleman at the counter asked if I needed assistance and I explained I was only admiring the beautiful cheeses, he leaned in closer, looked me in the eye and said, I have mozzarella in the back that has cream in the center. They have a small but very good section of groceries, breads, hand made ravioli. When we left Dean Martin was singing, "That's Amore' "-and I was in love. If only they shipped!

As this is a grocery, this is take out only, which is not uncommon for a good hoagie shop in South Jersey.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank AuntieWinter4
Vineland, NJ
“Always Good”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I am fortunate to live near Giovanni's so I order at least a couple of times a week. Salads are enormous and very reasonably priced. They sill have $4.99 Italian Hoagies. Grandsons favorite place for breakfast sandwiches also

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank hokies13vt

Been to Giovanni's Italian American? Share your experiences!