“POOR SERVICE”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
“POOR SERVICE”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Myself,husband & Sister ate her. Had to flag down another waitress 2 separate times. No silverware, ran out of soda mid dinner,cold fries,hard chicken, waited 27 mins just for soup (appetizer). My sister asked for no onions and she got them. I asked for sauce and finally got it after my meal. I actually left to sit in the car and called the manager. I actually left so I wouldn't cuss the waitress out! He Apologized, credited our dinner.Regional office sent a giftcard which I gave as a present for my neices birthday! Never Again!!!!

1 Thank amberNJ1

Vineland, New Jersey
“NEVER EVER AGAIN.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My Wife and I eat out 3-4 times a week so we know good places and places to avoid. Avoid this Applebee's like a coming plague. The food was inedible. Our Steaks were SO salty, and were returned. The server mentioned that they come in pre-packaged and marinaded and that's "perhaps" why they "seemed" salty to us. Well-the french fries were LOADED with salt, the soups we both had were heavy with salt. I will NEVER eat in a Applebee's anywhere again.

• Visited January 2012
“As expected”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The service is good, and the menu is typical. They do get busy often so timing is everything.

Visited January 2012
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Love it”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This Applebee's has great service, and the food is always up to standards. Our favorite place to meet up for a girl's lunch out.

Millville
“Good place after work..”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I were there some drinks and food after work. Bartender Marcia was great !Cost of nite was not to bad. The food needed alittle more flavor...its OK. It was somewhat busy; wish they didn't have to call out names when tables were ready.

Visited January 2012