“Horrible Service!!!!!!”

Dining options: Buffet
Woodstown
“Horrible Service!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is a place we normally drive 27 miles (each way)AT LEAST once a month to have dinner. Went last night for the buffet & lobster tail (special). Husband asked to have his lobster cooked 1 minute longer than usual. Waitress said that was fine and they would be brought out in 7 or minutes. Mine was brought out when I was almost finished my dinner. His was brought out approx. 15 minutes later, hard as a rock!! He was just about finished his dessert as well. Asked waitress (Lenny) for a refund on the cost of his lobster tail since he was finished eating. She came back saying "no refund". He asked to speak to manager. What a waste of time!!! Manager was obnoxious, arrogant, rude, etc! Told us "I will personally cook you another one & bring out to you". Husband asked him if he would eat a lobster tail after already eating dinner and dessert? Manager responded "I will wrap it for you to take home" Explained we live 27 miles away - had it been brought out in the 7-8 mins after we were seated as promised by Lenny in the very beginning we would not have had this issue. Manager refused to give a refund, refused to give his name so that we could go to someone higher in management than him. He even took our receipt (I guess so we would have no proof we were even there). We have been going to this location since they opened maybe 3 yrs ago. My husband is disabled, and we are both Sr Citizens. No need for the HORRIBLE SERVICE we received last night - both by waitress Lenny and the evening manager!!!!! Doubt we will waste our gas or time ever going there again!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank tmb100387

Millville, New Jersey
“place is being sued left and right”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Food is old all the time, even when it seems fresh. I've watched employees drop food and the owners forced them to put it back on the bar. Owners are obnoxious and extra from name calling to sexism. They walk around telling their employees that they worthless. The epitome of rich greedy people, never satisfied. And it's so apparent in the way they just sit there eating that disgusting food day in and day out.(Vineland location)

The place has potential, if different people ran it.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank nelisa m
“Not bad for a buffet but easy on the pocket.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Pretty good we ate at Texas roadhouse the first night on the second night we'd figured we'll save money and check the place across the street from the hotel pretty good cuisine okay selections lobster tails great. I normally don't do buffets because I am forced to eat a lot, lol....but not bad.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Monske
“I'm being kind here, could easily be terrible. ”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This is just a grazing area for people wanting to over eat at a low price. Should be called a "no so golden feeding trough". Food is over-seasoned to hide the low quality, kids mess with the food, I could go on and on, but it isn't worth my time. How anyone could say this is anything better than good or better has obviously not had a good meal.

1 Thank Richard B
Pleasantville, New York
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I didn't realize it, but we went to the Golden Corral 10 minutes before closing. The staff was so friendly and actually cooked us the food to order. It was a surprise when i found out it was closing time. The cooks actually fired up the grill to do our steaks. The staff was exceptional and the food as always in Golden Coral was fresh and satisfying.

Visited June 2014

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!