“went twice not the same”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #76 of 138 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Landisville, New Jersey
“went twice not the same”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

went there when it first opened and it was great went back 6 months later and it seemed to have gone down hill.

Visited September 2012

Pitman, New Jersey
“Good value/Good food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went around 3 pm for late lunch. Clean and well lit. Salad bar was awesome. Very fresh. Food was very good, a little too salty for some items, but overall well seasoned and tasty. Desserts were great. You don't see bread pudding too often, and I was thrilled since its one of my favorites. The atmosphere is buffet. If you're looking for ambiance you won't find it here, but if you want good food and reasonable prices this is a must.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Barbara B
Chicago, IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Like Home”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food was fresh and the restaurant was clean and well managed. The cashiers could have been more friendly but the food overshadowed their rude behavior.

Visited March 2013
“Never again.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Place is disgusting. Horrible tasting food. Rude people. Don't bother to waste your money. Surprised they are in buisness!

Bridgeton, New Jersey
“Once was enough”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm not big on cheaper buffets b/c you get what you pay for. We have never been for dinner, but I don't think we ever will. Breakfast there was just ok. The coffee, HORRIBLE! It was like dishwater went into the pot.

I don't understand nor like that you get your drinks before even paying. I didn't know if that meant you can't get refills? Not sure.

The food was average. I've had and made much better at home for cheaper. It seems quickly made. Also it seems/tastes as though they use prepackaged foods.

I wasn't at all impressed, but I can see it's allure for lower budget families such as ourselves. We agreed we could have gotten better food and more on our plates that we actually liked for the same price if we went to nearby Denny's or Bob Evans.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!