“buffet”

Dining options: Buffet
Bridgeton
“buffet”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

A large variety of food choices 'but' the type of people this restaurant seems to attract! I am guessing because of the surrounding area and it's location (easy bus access on the way to the shore points) made it undesirable. Expensive for a family buffet. Bring your sneakers because you will be standing in line while the locals eat straight from the buffet. I'm not sure why they bother to carry a plate a fork would move them along faster. I asked a few of the patrons they seem to feel a week day visit would be better then a weekend. But I'm not sure if I will returning to this location. If you have a Golden Corral in your area give it a try. They really are family friendly. First restaurant I've ever been to that served the children cotton candy. Food looked great something for everyone.

• Visited March 2012