“BYOB Gem”

Dining options: Reservations
New Jersey
“BYOB Gem”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Friends took us here. Ample portions (big enough to share). Really good bread and some of the best olive oil dipping I've ever tasted. Service was a bit slow at times, but it was busy and when the company is good, you don't care. The calamari appetizer was big enough for all 4 of us to share and the family style salad was good, although a bit over dressed for my taste, but that's just me. The only thing keeping me from giving this an excellent was the under-seasoned veal parm with linguine I had. I felt it needed some salt, but it was a minor blip. You'd never expect Vineland to have a place like this, in a strip mall next to a grocery store. Music was terrific.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank NJLady561

Vineland, New Jersey
“Cozy feel?”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This BYOB strip mall type hole in the wall Italian food dinning place was a pleasant surprise. At first the hostess ignored our arrival which gave me the notion that we were in the wrong place. However, after sitting down and being waited on, we were taken care of, as they say. The food arrived in a ordinary time and it was delicious. The dinning area was cozy and perfect for a romantic rendezvous or family gathering. Will recommend it.

• Visited May 2014
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Cozy restaurant”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We flew into Philadelphia and then traveled to Vineland to visit our family. I have eaten at Gina 's on prior occasions, really liked it and wanted to share it with my husband and son. I called from the car and said we were about an hour away. The hostess made a reservation for us and when we arrived we quickly taken to our table. They were still very busy at 8:30. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent. Service was seamless. BYOB and they will happily open and pour for you. Servings are ample and salad served family style included in your meal is crisp and fresh. Love this spot.

Visited January 2014
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Excellent Food Superb Service Wonderful Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Visited Gina's Ristorante just looking for a place to eat lunch on a trip to Vineland during the planning of our wedding in the summer of 2012. Decor was intimate and straight Italian with the best of yesteryears Italian hits piped through the speakers. The place is straight out of an Italian movie -- with family sized tables for the family groups too! Food was so good we had our rehearsal dinner there on 11/16/12 with 30+ guests. Gina and her husband Anthony were extremely helpful in putting this event together for us. We settled on a family style dinner with warm bread w/ fresh chopped garlic and pepper in olive oil, juicy Tuscany steak, a terrific Italian house salad, mussels in a spectacular white wine sauce (the best!) perfectly seared salmon, delicious chicken parm and finished off with deep fried pumpkin ravioli with ice cream (Wowee!) and cannoli!! My goodness, the food was excellent! and the table side service of the owners themselves put an sentiment and intimacy on our family gathering that is difficult to find these days. You can plan everything from A to Z for an event, but without the attention, love, and service shown by Anthony, Gina, and their staff, it is just another event. Thank you Gina's Ristorante for a terrific evening and an even better memory. Gina's Ristorante is the type of place that just makes us want to just pick up and move into the area. Perfect for the the couple, the married, or the family.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Daniel P
Buena, New Jersey
“good value”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good food, I have eaten here 3-4 times. Great food for the money, I usually order nightly specials and I haven't been disappointed.

Visited November 2012