“Excellent dinner and staff!!”
Review of Gina's Ristorante - CLOSED

Gina's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

While visiting my daughter in Vineland, from north central Pa, we decided to try this little place that her friend frequents. We each had a Caesar salad, shared the filet appetizer, and shared the mussels in red sauce. WOW!!!! I have never had such good mussels!! They gave us homemade bread with wonderful seasoned olive oil to dip. Our waiter, Andrew was super, but Gina really made us feel welcome! It was so good that I couldn't wait to bring my husband there!!! 3 days later we made the 3&1/2 hour trip back to Vineland, and made sure we left in time to have dinner at Gina's! It was even better than the 1st time!! My husband loves mussels and he couldn't believe how good they were!! I had the house salad this time, and loved it! The owners, Gina and Anthony, could not have made us feel more welcome! They both spent time coming over to our table to speak with us, and gave us some special treats to enjoy. I know we kept them there late (they close at 9, and it was after 10), but they never made us feel rushed. As a matter of fact, they made us feel so welcome we could have stayed there all night! I can't wait to bring the rest of our family there at Thanksgiving!!!!

3  Thank JEMG7

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Boyfriend and I tried Gina's after a trackday at the raceway, we're glad we drove out to the suburbs to find this little gem!
The atmosphere is casual and welcoming, a little on the small side, so its best to make a reservation on the weekend. The food was excellent italian fare, larger portions, and good prices.
No liquor license but most tables brought their own wine, or bought from the liquor store next door.
We're glad we drove out Landis to find it. Very yummy and satisfying!

5  Thank lampree
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We love Gina's cozy atmosphere and reasonable prices. The chef and owner, Anthony, is very
creative and his entrees are always tasty and large in size. He does not skimp on quality or quantity. He uses the best cheeses and ingredients and diners can always tell. His Italian dishes are wonderful and his staff very accommodating. Our favorite BYOB restaurant in the area. We especially love the homemade bread and the dipping sauce is "divine". My favorite entree is the veal and eggplant.....delish!

5  Thank Egedio321
Reviewed September 15, 2012

It was our second time to the restaurant and it was excellent again! Highly reccomend this if you like italian food!

4  Thank woodsthumper
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This strip-mall Italian BYOB is consistently excellent. The owner and his wife are most accomodating. The atmosphere is typical Italian. Everyone is warm and friendly, although sometimes service could be a bit slow--when they are extra busy. But as long as you brought a bottle of wine, you can munch on the bread, and for me that's ok too. There is a liquor store two doors away, if you need more wine. The food is fresh, ample and tasty. The bread is fantastic. We always get a portion of mussels, which is almost obscenely large. Every now and again, when we need some comfort food, Gina's is where we go. As a matter of fact, dining at Gina's is almost too good to be true. I forget that I am not in Philadelphia or Cherry Hill area, but just down the road in "lowly" Vineland.

6  Thank Nitvoyodelo