“My experience”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Rooms were sufficient, supplied with microwaves and mini fridge; clean and attractive. The first night, I called for a wake up call, which never came. The next night I called for the next day, and did receive the wake up call.

The lobby restroom could have been cleaner.

The continental breakfast was very good. Not enough staff to keep it supplied for the demand,

An older gentleman, Mr. Jethro Brown, was very attentive; helpful and polite.

One evening, I needed something from the front desk. There was no one there. However, a sign was posted saying the person would be back "shortly". No time was referenced nor was a time frame given. Thought this was unprofessional for a busy place. One night, the person at the front desk had a "visitor" chatting with her. Thought this was unprofessional too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
candis c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Anne S.

Thank You for staying with us in Vineland, NJ. I will be sure to pass along the following feedback to our entire hotel staff. I want to apologize for the issues that you experienced during your stay here. We pride ourselves in offering personalized stays along with one on one customers serviceand interaction. I apologize that you did not receive that from our front desk team and that our breakfast host Jethro was able to offer you great customer service. I will ensure that our front desk team is aware of the issues and is being held accountable. I hope that if you are ever in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to meet your every need. If you have any additional comments or concerns please contact the hotel directly so that we can better assist your every need. We take our guests comments seriously and want all of our guests to have an enjoyable and relaxing stay.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I left a review over a year ago and this is still my favorite hotel. I live in Ohio and come here once and now twice a month for my job. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable. The beds are so comfortable and I sleep well here. It is near by several restrants to choose from and the staff can recommend some good delivery places.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room here and they move me all around each time I stay here so I have been in...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Kimipie,

Thank You for staying with us and your kind words to our staff and hotel. I will pass along to our staff regarding our hotel being your favorite place to stay and how friendly and helpful the staff were during your stay. At the Holiday Inn Express in Vineland we pride ourselves in offering comfortable and relaxing accomodations. We hope to you see again next year or sooner if your travels bring your back to the area.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great stay with my family. The location is great. Its not far from the shore and there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. The service was great. Jethro Brown, the breakfast attendant was especially helpful. They staff is also very friendly and the service is great! Would definitely recommend.

Daniel C,

Thank You for staying with us and your kind words regarding your stay. I am happy to hear that the entire staff was able to provide you and your family great service and a friendly atmosphere. I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to Jethro as well as our front desk team. We look forward to seeing you in the future if your travels bring yourself and your family to our area.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a beautiful, new hotel. It is the most expensive in that area, but the extra touches are worth it, or so we thought. One of the reasons we booked this hotel was because of the nice pool and hot tub area. My son was disappointed that we had to leave the pool area after a short time due to the other pool occupants. There is a video camera in the pool area, so either the management doesn't care who is in the pool, or the camera doesn't even work. For about 7 hours on August 10th, there were people occupying the pool who were not even staying at the hotel. They kept running in and out to smoke. Some were swimming in their street clothes. One man was swimming in his underwear. One of the families had about 10 innertubes, coolers, etc. They would leave to pick up others and bring them back. The kids were obnoxious and created an environment that we couldn't swim in. Hot tub was overrun by people in their street clothes and their children in innertubes-yes-innertubes in the hot tub. They had a very dilapidated van parked in front of the pool that was blasting explicit versions of rap music all day. Can the management please not let those not staying here NOT use the pool area? I don't know if they were friends of people who work there or if the hotel allows the public to swim for a fee, but this will quickly ruin the reputation of the hotel. Had I known this, I would not have paid $200 for the night, but stayed at a much cheaper motel where such clientele and behavior is expected.

Room Tip: Save money and go to the Hampton Inn. They have a pool and a hot tub as well. They do not let out...

Dear Rocksteady822,

Thank You for staying at our hotel in Vineland, NJ and for noticing our newly renovated hotel. I am so sorry that your stay was not enjoyable due to kids and other families creating an environment that was not relaxing. The answer to your question pertaining to allowing the public to use our pool; our hotel policy is that anyone that is not a registered guest at our hotel cannot use pool. The pool area is locked and only registered guests have keys to access this area. I will further discuss with the entire staff your feedback and concerns. We hope that in the future that you will give us a second chance to offer you and your son a relaxing and more comfortable stay. Again I apologize that we did not meet your expectations but will promise to you that we have dicussed and corrected the concerns in your review. We appreciate your feedback to help better serve you and future guests needs.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions and they have all been a great stays. Rooms are clean, comfortable, and well furnished. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Business center is part of the great room style lounge and allows printing and web browsing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My family stayed here at was treated so wonderful!! The customer service you receive is excellent. From the wonderful greeting from Jessica and her staff and the front desk, from all the wonderful housekeeping ladies that go above and beyond to accommodate you and the friendliest breakfast greeting from Jethro Brown who is charge of the breakfast area. Great for family!! We due a lot of traveling and this is by far the best Holiday Inn we have stayed at.

Room Tip: third floor rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

My family of 5 stayed in on of the King Suites last night. The room size didnt feel cramped at all. The bed was comfortable and the sleeper sofa worked for the kids. The pool and hot tub were an added bonus. There are several restaurants in the area and a Joe Canal's down the road.

• Stayed: July 2013
candis c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Gabrielasmadre,

Thank You for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you and your family were able to relax at the hotel and utilize our pool and jacuzzi. We hope to see you again soon.

Warmest Regards,
Candis Capolingua

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Quality Inn & Suites Millville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!