“Always Good”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
“Always Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Seriously. Always good. They Gyro (pronounced Yee-row) is very good as is the Greek salad. The humous and pita are also fresh and tasty. This is about what I get every time, so I cannot comment on the other food items, but these are great!

Cheers.

• Visited June 2013

Little fallls nj
“It's not Greek to me!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

What a disappointment the food was horrible and overpriced. Very thing I had was dried out and had no flavor at all. I don't know how they have stayed in business for 30 years. The best of the food was the pita bread. The eggplant dip was a shade of dark brown I have never seen before and hope never to see again the stuffed grape leaves looked like stuffed golf balls placed in some greasy white sauce the likes of which I have never seen before and also hope never to see again. The decor was over done in horrible shades of blue if they were going for the Greek vibe they missed the boat. The money I spend was a waste of my hard earned money as my take out order except for the pita went directly into the trash bin. I for one will not be making a trip back to The Olympia in the next 30 years.

• Visited May 2014
Inverness
“Worse than a fast food restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

The soup, pita bread and cole slaw were good. The Island Chicken was horrible. Could of had a better meal if I heated a frozen dinner. Service was okay.

• Visited May 2014
Vineland, New Jersey
“Delicious Greek Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been going to the Olympia since they opened many years ago. I've never had a bad meal there. They offer so many delicious dishes there that it's difficult to pick just one or two. The portions are a nice size and many times I've brought home leftovers. The servers are always friendly and the atmosphere is low-key. Make sure to check the daily specials board in the front room, and try new dishes if you're so inclined. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited December 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“GREAT!! Greek food and amazing service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I went to Olympia with a group of about 14 women and the service was absolutely incredible!! We brought a few bottles of wine to enjoy and we were quickly placing our orders. I had the greek salad as a meal and it was delicious, although I would have liked at least double the number of olives. Next time (and I do plan to go again) I want to get the cold appetizer platter as a meal because the friend next to me got it and it looked delicious!

• Visited March 2014