TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,175 results
All reviews room was clean business center housekeeping staff bagels parking lot pleasant stay free breakfast new jersey bennigans nj
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was nice and quiet, but carpets in hallways are extremely dirty.
Some carpet cleaning would go a long way in making this hotel more presentable. Breakfast had an average selection to choose from.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_FOS, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland Millville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Good morning, Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We hope that you get a chance to visit again, as we go into our next phase of improving and updating at the hotel, so that you might enjoy your stay with us. See you soon! In hospitality, Gloria.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The place needs a complete overhaul. The staff was great but the hotel is run down. The carpet was dirty, wall paper peeling and the furniture was old and worn. The location was good. The breakfast was not the worse we ever had but close to it

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good morning, I am very happy to hear that our staff was great to you, as we always try for excellent service. We are currently in the plans for a complete remodel, so I hope your next visit lets you see our improvements and updates. I have also passed on your comments on breakfast, so we can address that. See you soon! In hospitality, Gloria

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came down for a wedding. first impression on the phone after driving two hours, got Gino at front desk and she could not have been nicer with a great attitude.
room was a bit dated but very clean. Hotel staff was great and really nice.
nicer than expected. good job to gino

Room tip: clean and pleasant staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My pregnant wife booked a block for our family and friends to get ready for our wedding and to come back our wedding night...worst mistake ever to come here! This place ruined her bachelorette party , some of our guests went to another hotel and they still charged us full charge! My wife have pictures and videos of the disgusting rooms with bugs etc

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2019

There were 3 reservations.
The first reservation they couldn’t find, so our paid guest had to find lodging elsewhere. So our account was charged for this room that she couldn’t it stay in and the room she had to find elsewhere.
The second reservation, our paid guest was charged $224.13 on her personal bank card for the room causing her account to be over drawn.
The third reservation, was for 1 night with 2 queen beds. When our guests arrived, they were told that there was work being done and they didn’t have their room for them. The best they could do was a king bed with a roll away cot. The cot was delivered with NO BEDDING OR PILLOW. I had an esteemed Judge travel all day only to sleep on a COT WITH NO BEDDING. Our account was charged $242.16 for one night.
In all, our account was charged for a room we did not have, double charged for a room, charged $20, and charged double for a single night stay on a COT.
I called the hotel and Corporate.
I received an email from the manager Joseph Oliviera stating that he receive my email that I never sent. He was EXTREMELY rude and short and even cut our conversation short by hanging up on me.
I have written to the Better Business Bureau, the Vineland Chamber of Commerce, and Vineland Tourism.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joe O, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland Millville, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Hello TCamp, as i explained to you previously during our phone conversation - unfortunately it was an oversight on the Front Desk team not finding the reservations, i am sadden we could not address the issues while your guests were in house!
I don't believe i was rude, you were not allowing me to address the problems. Again am sorry this happened, and I hope after speaking to you and the email we could have your guests back in the fuiture

Kind Regards,