“Wingate June Stay”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Vineland
“Wingate June Stay”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Overall a very nice hotel for the price and in the nicer area of Vineland. My only complaint was the discrepancy of my handicap room reservation. I've stayed here several times and had this not been a second occurrence I probably would not have found it worthy of mentioning. I reserved my room a couple of months out and I specifically requested a handicap room. At the time of the booking via the phone, I was assured there would be one available and the reservation was confirmed. Upon my arrival however, I was told there were no handicap rooms available and there was some error with the booking of it. Well after minutes of back and forth and verification that I did indeed book a handicap room one became available. While the problem was ultimately resolved, it was very inconvenient to have to wait and to have other guests behind me wait for their check in until the problem was resolved. The remainder of the stay was great.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Marcus,

I am so sorry that the room type you booked was not readily available at check in abut I am glad that the team was able to locate a room to fit your needs. I would like to see how your reservation was booked and by whom so I am able to correct any issues from happening again. Please reach out to me so I can get further information regarding your room and reservation. Thank you for choosing our Wingate Hotel and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

In Hospitality,
Jayne Beers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Hungarian first
Vineland
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Hotel & room was average to below average BUT Mattress & pad had 3 foot diameter old blood stain on it - GROSS. I took a photo of it & told the check out staff & they credited me $30. They should have refunded ALL my money. Never stay at Wingate again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
I am so sorry for the issues that you encountered during your stay with us . I will review the issue with our housekeeping manager . I apologize for this problem and do hope you allow us the opportunity to provide you with your lodging needs when in our area in the future.

In Hospitality,
Jayne Beers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!